Episode 1💜

(FILM SET IS ABOVE IN THE PIC)

I know the whole school calls me lover boy, but I want to be called your lover boy so Sia will you accept this boy's love and be my lover girl? taehyung ask to the other female lead

YES!!!! with the tears(fake) the female lead said

and CUT!!! the director said.

everyone started clapping, the crew and members are started to gather around the actors and starts praises each other started to say god work , thankyou and some sweet words.

hey , taehyung you are the brilliant actor and thankyou for signing this movie we are blessed that one of the best actor in entertainment industry is working with us. you have done the great work so tomorrow morning we are having a press conference about the movie for details and at evening the Farwell party. please come to the both as everyone other than crew members wants to meet you. also you can bring your family or friends at the party.- said the director

oh! sir its not a big deal I am the actor and its my job but still thankyou for the praising also I will come for the both and if possible will come with family. thankyou for giving me the opportunity.- tae said

with that they went towards the car to head to the home.

you did great job today tae bear.- said sana

thanks Sana I know you also work hard with me so thankyou so much for keeping with me and staying by my side.

oh come on tae we are friends and also I am your assistant so its my job to protect you to be with you so please stop thanking me. lets go you must be tried of this hardcore shooting.

hell yes!!! also please buy the hot americano for me from Starbucks as I need that really need that.

sure lets go .

🌺--------------🌺

tae aka Kim taehyung is the one of the best actor in the entertainment industry as he is smart , talented, great in his work . perfect , calm, kind , hot and cute as well as he is great at singing and dancing too in short perfect package which can explode the whole industry with just one wave.

with this kind and calm nature he has a ruthless past, abusive relation, and a huge secret that will make his life hell (as per his reference). this thing is only known by his friends which is now his family also. (we will discuss this part in further episode.)

🌺--------------🌺

thankyou for the coffee said tae who is sitting in the car

Its ok! so until we reach the home I just want to know something.- said sana who is sitting next to tae in the car backseat.

don't ask me any silly question or don't tell any jokes because I am not in a mood.

no I will not . ok I want to know that you are really going to the party - she ask with a doubt face expression.

as for tae party is not his cup of tea because it brings back lots of bad memories of his past. he never attended the parties of his films or any collage or any party gettogether. As he is very social guy but not for a party social guy.

with a thinking look he said- I don't know I haven't decided but beside this is the first time any one invited me with friends or family member so if I go I don't have to get worry, but still I am not sure.

okay lets just say you are going.

no I said I am not sure are you deaf or what?

no I am not. look I know you from many years since we are high school friends and when you say you are not sure that means you want to go and you will go. so lets consider it as yes.

YAY!!!!! its-its not like t-hat you k-know I-t-t-s j-u-s-t, ARRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr OK FINE TRUE OK I AM GOING TO PARTY BUT WITH MY FAMILY.

see I told you!!! she said with a cute smile and proud expression that how well he knows his friend.

🌺-------------🌺

Sana and tae are high school friend they meet in a road near school as they both rush to help same old lady who is carrying lots of boxes. from there they both become good friends and they understand each other and stay by each other side. and as for first when tae got the first film he ask to her to be his assistant and she happily agree with that.

🌺---------🌺

Ok so now you are going to both party tell me what you want to wear as I need to take it out or have to order? she said a bit excited mood as this is the first time tae is going in the party.

NOOOOOOO, not now please I will tell you tomorrow right now I am really tired and I want to sleep after getting the bath with warm water tub

Wohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! fine...

🌺-----------🌺

Sir we are here - said the driver

Thankyou aajuushiiiii , you also rest well

With that both sana and tae went to their apartment's. They both leave in the same building but different floor.

🌺--------🌺

AUTHOR :- it's a wrap of epsiode 1
Tell me about it guys!!!!

Feel free to give suggestions and opinions about it.

Insta update is for fake insta my edits!!! Ask me before using it!!!

For pics they are from google or Pinterest so credit goes to them.

please ignore the mistake

Also please support and give lots of love
Fighting

Borahe 💜💜

See you soon