Aurora gasped while looking up at me.

    I loosened my arms around her enough for her to shoot up and lean down to kiss me.

    "See, it's not so bad that you won't kiss me," She smirked.

    "No, it is that bad," I fake coughed.

    She gasped again and jumped off of me and attempted to run to the bathroom, but I sat up and gripped onto her hand pulling her back towards me.

    I held her face in my palms and kissed her passionately.

    "I am crazy for you, so whether or not you breathe stinks, I don't care. Stinky breath won't change how I feel about you," I chuckled.

    "Good," She said, in a fake grumpy way.

    Her lips brushed against mine, teasing me on purpose.

    Then she slowly backed away and walked into the bathroom.

    That damn girl is so annoying.

____________________________

    "Well you look hell of a lot better than you did earlier," Spencer chuckled.

    Aurora broke her neck and gave him a look that said " What is that supposed to mean" and I'm not the only one who noticed that.

    "Hey you were a hot mess earlier, I'm sorry but it's true," Spencer blurted in surrender.

    Then Aurora looked over at me the moment I laughed, but I cleared my throat and glared at Spencer.

    "Watch what you say about my girlfriend, Or I will stomp on your pinky toe and break it," I threatened.

    "Hey dude, I'm not into her like that, I don't date, but even if I did she aint my type," Spencer laughed, not noticing that I called her my girlfriend. He knew that we were semi dating, but we never made it official until recently.

    "And guess what, I don't care," I rolled my eyes.
"He's an ass," Spencer gave Aurora a disgusted expression.

    "Hey, Don't think I don't stomp your pinky toe," she pointed, threatening a finger in his face while moving up in the cafferitera line.

    "God, you two are perfect for each other," He scoffed.

    I stepped closer to the girl I can now call my girlfriend, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

    "I am going to have to agree with you on that," I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

    Aurora blushed, and got all embarrassed, But that didn't last long because not a second later she caught me off guard and licked me.

    Yeah, she fucking licked me.

    "What are you, a fucking dog?" A girl behind us sneered at Aurora.

    "Excuse me?" I paused and turned around to face the girl who was rude to my girlfriend.

    "She just fucking licked you," The bitch pointed out.

    "Yeah, I know what she did. I don't care what she did, She can do whatever the hell she wants to me. So how about you apoligize and then keep your fucking mouth shut," I glared at the girl, who now looks terified.

    "I.. I'm sorry, I'm going through a lot. And I'm stressed," She apologized.

    "It's okay, I understand," Aurora smiled, but it was not her usual happy smile. It's more of a fake smile with understanding written with it.

    "Spencer, can you get the food and bring it upstairs, I don't want to stand here any longer," I rolled my eyes.

    "No,  I wanna stay," Aurora whined.

    "No, you're coming with me," I narrowed my eyes on her.

    Then she sighed, and so did the bitch behind me. So just to annoy her even more I grabbed a hold of Aurora's hoodie strings and pulled her to me.

    I aggressively pulled her lips to mine, I don't care who is staring or what they think. As long as Aurora knows I love her then I don't care.

    "I don't care what anyone thinks, I would kiss you in front of a whole crowd, I love you and that's all that matters," I stated, looking straight into her eyes.

    "Hold up, You guys are saying I love you now?" Spencer asked, looking shocked.

    "Yes, we have been for a week, Fuck off," I rolled my eyes at him.

    Aurora placed her lips to mine in a quick kiss.

    "I love you too asshole, Now go check on my sister for me," Aurora gave me a small shove away from her.

    Auroras POV
    "So what was that about?" Spencer smirked at me while Rylan walked away.

    "Well when I was unconscious in the hospital I had a dream that made me realize a lot so.. Yeah," I chuckled.

    "Ya okay, Well that doesn't change that you have only been dating a few weeks," Spencer said seriously.

    "You know, I don't want to have this talk with you," I said with a tight smile.

    "Fine, but you know I'm right," He cocked an eyebrow at me.

    "Alright im out, I will see you upstairs, You are annoying the crap out of me," I rolled my eyes and laughed.

    I turned around and walked the same way Rylan walked, back to Mylahs room.

    Walking up the stairs,turning around the corners, and stepping into Mylahs room to see her laughing with a huge smile on her face.

    "Shhhh dont tell your sister," Rylan whispered to her.

    "Excuse me, tell her what?" I questioned, while raising an eyebrow at him.

    "He said that he was in love with him!!!" Mylah giggled.

    Rylan looked over at Mylah in shock and breytral.

    "You little brat," Rylan shouted while laughing and tickling Mylah, making sure to be careful of her injuries.

    I sat there just admiring the view of them smiling and having fun and I zoned out and didn't even notice Rylan running after me.

    He tackled me into a hug, but we tripped over each other's feet and he landed on top of me, now on the floor.

    "Gotta say, this view aint bad," Rylan smirked.

    "Sir, there's a child in the room," I said, giving him a tight smile.

    Rylan chuckled and then kissed my nose, rolling over off of me.

    "Sis, can you tell Spencer to get me ice cream?" Mylah asked, using her puppy eyes to be more convincing.

    "No, I already got you some,"  Spencer rolled his eyes and walked into the room.

    He passed out all of the food and drinks then turned on the tv, putting on some random kids show.

    I layed in the bed with Mylah, Rylan laid by our legs- more like he is putting all of his body weight against me- and well Spencer is sitting in the guest chair.

    Mylah broke her ankle, and has a lot of bruises and cuts, but she's okay. She is still alive so at least the crash didn't kill her.

But for everyone else? It's not looking the best, Mainly our mother, and for that reason is why I hate myself for not giving her a chance to be a mother sooner. I was so scared that the past was just going to repeat that I pussied out and gave up.

Then the feeling of Rylan intertwining in fingers with my own, then lightly kissing my hand pulled me out of my thoughts.

He offered me a small smile and mouthed " You okay?" to me.

"I'll tell you later," I mouthed back with a small smile.