Introduction

Before you start reading, I just want you to know a couple of things.

Your name is (Y/n) Malfoy. You're the younger twin sister of Draco, though you look nothing like your brother.

Your hair will be like Narcissa's in the movies, though you're not born with it. You colored it like that to fit more in with your family! Your eye color will be your own, and we'll just pretend that you have your mothers eyes! (Narcissa have your eye color)

You also start out being quiet and scared of doing anything wrong, as your father have very high standars of you, but there will be a lot of character development through the story!

This will also be a slow burn with a lot of rollercoasters of emotions, since Harry is your romantic interest, and you know... he's Harry. He IS one big rollercoaster of emotions (in a good way, kind of), and you are the sister of his school enemy (in the lack of a better word), so don't expect things to go so smoothly! AND! If you're looking for this James-Harry that I have noticed many people have started using, I hate to break it to you (No I don't) as you WILL NOT see this here! This is an awkvard, silent, book-ish kind of Harry. If you want a James-Harry I suggest you find a James Potter x reader or something instead.

This is mostly based of the books, but I'm NOT making you a part of the golden trio, as people call it, or a second Harry, honestly, you won't even be friends with them troughout the most of this book. This will not be like those copy/paste stories, as I call them... I don't know if this makes any sense or not, but hopefully you get the picture!

I will also take some inspiration from the movies, as I don't remember everything that happen in the books, and I'm not going to re-read them, or have them open before me just to write this.

This will be a mixture between the books and movies! There, I found an easier way to explain this... and I'm probably making some things up too, as I really don't remember everything, but it's also because I don't want you to know EVERYTHING before it happens!

I SWEAR! MY WRITING SKILLS ARE A LOT BETTER THAN MY ABILITY TO EXPLAIN MY CHOISES!

Oh, and one more thing! This will contain a lot of sibling-fighting. You know, with some swearing and name-calling and other stuff siblings might say to eachother...

+ A warning from future me! This chick has some serious overthinking problems and slight anxiety! There's also a LOT of spelling mistakes... but I'm improving!

So that's it! Hope you enjoy!