- eighteen -

Daniels phone keeps ringing, I groan in response and Daniel hugs me even tighter.

"Daniel! pick your phone up," I groan annoyed at the sound.

Daniel simply ignores it and I turn to face him, "pick your damn phone up!"

he gets up tiredly and picks his phone talking to the person for a minute.

"we need to get up," he says placing his hand above my waist, "Angel?"

I turn around to him, "but I wanna sleep!"

"madison it's 6pm, and we have half an hour to get ready, come on," he complained.

"noo!" I say closing my eyes again. I feel Daniel pick me up and place me standing on the floor.

"I hate you," I say rolling my eyes and walking into the bathroom. I do my business and everything and walk out with a towel around me.

"what should I wear?" I ask Daniel who was on his phone, he glances at me and smiles.

"ooh can I choose?" he beamed, I nod my head yes.

"ooh this and...this!" he says picking up a leather jacket and black jeans.

"thank you," I say smiling and barging him into the bathroom.

I dry myself off and put the clothes on matching it with a pair of black trainers.

Daniel comes out in only a towel that was wrapped around his waist, I scan his body. woah.

he smiles amused, "you okay?"

I walk towards the boy and place my hand on his chest, "can I kiss you, right now?"

Daniel nods his head smiling widely, I grab his waist and pull him closer to my body and look into his eyes.

I lean in and kiss him, he lets go and start making his way down my neck leaving dark spots where he sucked.

I moan slightly, tangling my hand in his hair making him breathe heavier, "we have to stop, dani."

"make me," his lips still on my neck.

"Daniel!" I gasp at the touch, I start walking away and feel him pull me back into him, "Daniel, you need to get ready."

"that can waittt," he groans kissing my lips again.

"Daniel," I say sternly, he lets me go, rolling his eyes and throws on some clothes on.

we grab our phones and everything we need and meet everyone in the lobby and start walking over to the karaoke bar.

when we walk in, I immediately see a big stage and chairs set up in front of it. so it's like a free concert, I think.

we all take our seats on one of the tables that had just enough room for all of us.

"remember when we came here when we were younger?" Gabbie says smiling distantly.

I nod my head, "those were such amazing days."

"we should sign our names and sing our song!" she suggests excitedly, making me nod along with her.

everyone who wanted to sign up came along with me and put their names and song on the list.

we all sat down waiting for our names to be called, whilst that we watched some amazing performances that started.

"okay! thank you! next up we have Even!" the guy on the track list says, eben rolls his eyes, "they do this every time!"

we all laugh and eben heads into the stage, he sings hot girl bummer and his own song somewhere like her.