- six -

I freeze, he still loves me. what the fuck. my heart starts pounding.

he stares into my eyes waiting for an answer, I open my mouth but nothing comes out of it.

I heave in a deep breath and avoid his eyes, I can't do this.

luckily for me, my phone starts ringing, Daniel taking a step back looking a bit down.

I grab my phone and see Liam calling me. thank you so much Liam.

I pick it up and hear Liam, "mads, come over to the apartment please. right now," he says sounding worried.

"is everything okay?" I ask him. He takes a breath in, "just come."

"lee, I'm drunk." I say bringing my hand to my head. I imagine Liam rolling his eyes.

"madison, oh my. don't worry it can wait for tomorrow. you're leaving in the evening right?"

"yeah I think so, I'll come over in the morning." I say into the phone.

"okay, I love you maddie," Liam says.

"I love you too." I say smiling slightly. I cut the phone and turn around to be met by Daniel again.

I look at him and try walking past him, he simply stands in front of me, "can you move out of the way?"

"nope," he says giggling and looking at me.

"Daniel please."

I move past him but feel strong hands around my waist pulling me towards his hips, "let me go."

"I know you love me," he says into my ear, "come on, Angel. admit it."

he spins me around so now that I'm facing him, his hands around my waist.

"please say it," he pleads.

I suck in a breath, "daniel james seavey, let me go right now."

"no, say it." He says smirking at me. I struggle in his grip and somehow manage to get out. I run towards the bathroom being caught in his arms again.

what is this fuckery. I let out a huge sigh and stand there, Daniel and I immediately hearing moaning. we both scrunch our faces in disgust.

in that time he lets me go to cover his ears, I take the chance and run to the bathroom locking myself in there.

I hear knocking on the door, "maddieee," Daniel whines dragging out the e. I sit down on the counter on my phone.

"come outt," he yells. after hearing no response he shouts, "fine I'm waiting here then."

after twenty minutes of aimless scrolling through Twitter, I finally come to stop hearing no knocking on the door.

i open the door and see Daniel leaning against the wall sleeping. damn he really waited.

I bend down to Daniel's height and shake him a little, "Daniel," I call out.

"hm," I hear him groan slightly.

"hey, get up," I hold his arm up, him staying in his position.

"Daniel, come on. let me take you to a bedroom so you can sleep," I say looking at the boy who had closed his eyes again.

"Daniel, come on." I say again. this time he finally agrees and gets up stumbling a bit, I hold his waist to stop him.

he leans on me slightly, I grunt and walk him over to a spare room, leading him on the bed.

I lay him down on the bed gently, pulling the spread over him, "maddie, the jeans are so uncomfortable, can you take them off pleasee?" he says giving me sad eyes.