- fourteen -

It was around 4AM, I struggled getting my keycard out of my pocket and scan the door, it opening.

I'm met by Daniel sitting on the bed looking anxious, he sees me still soaking wet and smiles thankfully, "thank god, you're alright!"

I simply roll my eyes and grab my hoodie and sweatpants and head to the bathroom to do my business.

I look at myself in the mirror and sighed, god I looked horrendous. mascara was running down my face, my eyes looked heavy and tired from everything.

after doing everything, I walk out of the bathroom to see everyone sitting around my room. I groan.

"mads."

"what, Corey?" I say annoyed.

"have you checked your phone at all last night or this morning?" he asks a bit worriedly. I shake my head no.

Corbyn hands me his phone, my eyes widening in shock.

wdwtea

so madison bailey and daniel seavey were seen both together, after the videos of the proposal went viral

sources that stay anonymous say they were both shouting.
strain in the relationship or something else???

what the fuck. no this can't be happening.

"fuck, everyone knows now? great." I say bringing my hand up to my head, "what do we do?"

"you could go and tell everyone about the messy breakup and everything or just ignore it?" Corey suggests.

"she can't." Jack states.

"jack is right, the limelights and media will go really hard," eben starts, "you could just fake date for the cameras?" he says after a minute or two.

"fake date?" I yell out in a questioning tone.

Eben nods, "that way, won't everything look like nothing has been touched?"

"are you hearing yourself? you're telling me to fake date him?" I ask pointing at Daniel.

"no, Madison. he does have a good point." Gabbie says, "it will only be for two months."

"yeah it's just gonna be a cover up. then you can go back to your own lives." Jonah says trying to convince me.

"madison please." Christina begs.

"hold on a minute, let me get this straight," I say waving my hands around, "you want me to fake date Daniel just so the media and limelights don't go hard on us?"

everyone else nods, "yeah and that way you don't need to explain anything else." Zach says.

"ooh wow look at Zach being smart," jack says making Gabbie smack him.

"it's a good idea, this way your careers won't be turned against." Corey says ignoring Jacks comment.

"what do I get in return?" I ask all of them.