- eleven -

"okay are you done?" I say laughing at lavy in the bathtub.

"no!" she yells playing with the toy duck again. Daniel enters the bathroom in a hurried matter.

"lavy, baby, how long are you gonna take?" he asks smiling at the younger girl.

"I don't know! five more minutes please," she begs Daniel giving him a pouting look.

"fine, your dad keeps asking for you," Daniel says huffing, I look at Daniel and he flashes me a begging look.

"okay lavy, bub, you have five minutes only," I say getting her clothes and setting them on the bed.

Lavender finally finishes her bubble bath, I wrap a towel around her and pick her up, taking her to the room.

I dry off her hair by ruffling her hair making her laugh slightly and then dry her body using the towel, putting her clothes on her.

"there you go, my baby," I say squeezing her cheeks.

"wow, you're done!" Daniel says smiling at lavender who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"your dad wants to play with you," Daniel says picking lavy up.

he walks out the door, but just before he could make it past the door lavy stops him, "wait go to maddie."

Daniel walks to me and lavender leans over hugging me and kissing my cheek, I smile at the girl and kiss her forehead.

then Daniel goes to drop her off, this time properly. I laugh to myself and sit down by the window seat.

I grab my laptop and check all my social medias.

wdwtea
Madison Bailey and Daniel Seavey seen together at the beach with the others too

wdwtea Madison Bailey and Daniel Seavey seen together at the beach with the others too

madisangel
if Daniel and mads are together again I'm gonna cryyy! I literally love them.

kayszach
no bc I don't wNt that

leahslove
omg what if they're secretly together?

liamsharry1D
what if this is all for the public?

after aimless scrolling through crazy theories, I stop and decide to post on Instagram.

MadisonBailey