Butterfly kisses

The sound of sirens I turned my head to see three blonds "aye what the fuck-" Mitchys head shot up and grabbed my hand as I winced the nurse's in the ambulance watched me carefully I smiled My eyes starting to dim again "take care of the 2nd division and Mitsuya for me, okay?" He let out a nervous laugh "what do you mean Ino?" Then the dreaded sound pierced through any dreams and hopes of the future, my hand slowly falling from Mitchy's grip, a soft smile on my lips. "It was never meant to be." Then the life system let out it's screech and the nurse's started yelling and I huddled up into the corners of my mind while the darkness consumed everything.

(Ahahah I'm sorry ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘)

(Have some tissues 🗳)

(That was the first sighting of truck-kun )

Eerie silence, not the happy kind, every part of my body hurt, it burnt like hell. My eyes twitched as the first thing I heard was a birdie turned my head left to see my heart rate beating smoothly on a screen. I sighed, still hurt like hell, but it was better than darkness. I pushed myself up into a sitting position before swinging my legs over the side of a bed. Slowly moving my toes.Then My ankles. Then I placed my feet on the floor and reached out to my support fluid thing. Leaning heavily on it and walking towards the door one had traveled along the wall while the other clutched the long rod holding the saline solution. I made it to the elevator when a sharp pain from the stab wound ran up my spine causing my legs to buckle. "Jesus fucking Christ." It took awhile of muttering when I placed my hand on the elevator door using it as a safety hold when it suddenly opened cashing me to fall forward into the elevator I fell yet the saline solution stayed standing. "Fucking Garroth." I dragged myself forward into the elevator in a sitting position as it traveled downwards. The ding of the elevator opening and me now in a standing position once again. I hobbled towards the doors that led out into the hospital garden and a nurse walked up to me as I reached for the handle. I flinched but relaxed she smiled before continuing "you can take the saline solution off now and you can use this one crutch for help. I nodded as I watched her take out the needle and patch it up before handing me the crutch and opening the door for me as I stepped out into the sun. I breathed in the air and smiled. Walking onto the grass and letting out a laugh as I slowly walked towards a nearby tree and sitting down slowly and leaning back watching butterflies and bees. Letting my eyelids close.

I heard lots of yelling. That was an understatement. I'll change that to screeching. I opened my eyes sluggishly only to see a chair go flying out my room window. Then it quietened down and then the doors that led out into the hospital gardens burst open as I saw the captains of Toman including Kazutora. I have never seen someone she'd so many tears.

Mitchy sat next to me sobbing his eyes out, while Mitsuya was sitting across from me with the other captains. I looked at Baji who was holding an ice pack up to his eye. "What happened to you?" He grinned at me "I got punched." My eyes narrowed. "Did you deserve it." Baji mockingly gasped and grabbed at his heart "how dare you Ino-kun! I'm the sweetest and most caring person in the whole world!! How could you say something like that!!!!" I laughed before letting out a cough and clutching my ribs. Mitsuyas hand moved towards me before his eyes widened and he took his hand back pink dusting his cheeks. I grinned "Awwww pretty boys got a crush~" he looked up at me with wide eyes as the other members caught on and started teasing him as well. He glared at Baji "I'll punch your other eye as well." Everyone was howling with laughter whether it was at Mitsuyas flustered face or Bajis dramatic acting.

Mikey stood up dusting himself up before offering Mitchy a hand, which he took. I grinned giving Mikey a knowing smirk which caused his ears to go a fabulous shade of red. Draken and Baji helped me up before Mitsuya offered me a piggyback ride. Which I obviously accepted. Apparently the nurse's had said I could leave even though I had just woken up. We were walking along the road as the sun was setting as we were all laughing and making jokes and I didn't realise I was subconsciously running my hand through Mitsuyas hair. When I did eventually realise I grinned noticing his pink ears, so I grabbed the tips of his ears and pulled them backwards making them into elf ears. At first he flinched then he grinned before spinning around with me still on his back, which obviously caused me to laugh.

They dropped Mitchy and I off at the house and obviously Mikey invited himself to stay for the night. At first I was fine with it because he was my friend. I have so many regrets because of that. The noises I heard from Mitchy's room have permanently traumatised me, quite literally. I took my pillow and blanket and slept outside that night. That was most likely my worst decision ever.

I woke up the next morning stiff sore and all my wounds throbbing not to mention my headache and feeling hot (yes I know I'm drop dead gorgeous hot but it wasn't that kind at this exact moment) I hobbled back into the house with my pillow and blanket seeing that Mitchy was cooking and Mikey was on the sofa. "Mikeyyyyyyy." He looked up at me as I literally sat down on his lap and curled up and fell asleep. If it were physically possible his eyes would have probably fell out his head "Mitchy-" he looked up to and saw me sleeping. He finished cooking and hurried over towards me. He placed his hand on my head only to feel a temperature.

I woke up later in the afternoon, Mitchy had most likely gone to school and Mikey must have left. I sat up and shuffled towards the kitchen and grabbed instant Ramen before heating it up and chowing it down. Today I decided I was going to be productive. So I picked up my sketch book with my colours and pencils and left the house to go to the dock again.

On arrival I saw a familiar white headed boy. I hobbled towards him before before jabbing him in the back he whipped around only to see me with a stupid grin on my face. "I thought you weren't coming back?" I placed my hand on my heart before pretending to swoon "aw you missed me~!" He snorted before turning back to the sea as did I but I sat as my legs were wobbling. I could feel him watching me as I pulled out my sketchbook and started sketching up a new design. He crouched down beside me, watching me draw. "Who's it for?" I looked up grinning and pointed at him. "Eh!" I laughed even though it hurt my ribs causing me to wince. Before he sat down next to me enjoying the silence and the scratch of my pencil on paper.

I continued to go to the docks every day as Izana and I started getting closer and closer but one day he stopped coming. And eventually I did as well.

I was busy shadow boxing when Mikey came in. I turned my head towards him and smiled. He offered one back but it seemed forced, I mentally noted to sit him down and talk with him. "We are going to have another right-wing" his eyes wandered to my abdomen where the stab wounds were. "- and you are forbidden from fighting." My mouth dropped "but Mikey-" he shook his head "no. I will not lose a family member." I looked down at my feet glaring at the ground. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He mumbled something that I barely made out "I can't lose you to."