Suck it Baji & Mitsuya 😌

A/n THIS IS MY FAV CHAPTER SO FARRRR.

I hadn't seen anyone since Mitchy told me Pah was arrested, and the fact that when I opened the door a passed out Mitchy was on the doorstep, I had sat in his room watching him build and finish this puzzle while his friends gossiped about Toman splitting sides cause of Mikey And Draken Arguing. I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning to see Draken open the door and walk in the room. They all seemed to freak out when he came while I sat on Mitchy's bed scolding myself for not having popcorn, so I stood up waved me Draken and ran down the stairs to go get some ignoring the cries of help and pleas for me to stay, I grinned. It had almost finished popping when I heard a loud bang and Mitchy screaming something about his puzzle and then Draken walking down the stairs with Mitchy in hot pursuit. I took the popcorn out and went back to his room and opened the balcony door as his friends followed me and I positioned myself for the best view below. I smiled "alright let's get this show started!" His friends collectively sweat dropped as they turned their heads back towards the scene below only to see Draken and Mikey glaring at each other let out a soft chuckle as they started yelling about who Mitchy's friend was.

And that's when the carnage started. bikes were thrown, things were broken and of course I was enjoying this. The worst part was when a broken baseball bat hit me in the nose, my popcorn was all over the floor. I fell to my knees by the popcorn, a tear falling down my cheek as Mitchy's friends watched in confusion "you shall be avenged my friend." they took a few steps back a I let out a battle cry which halted Takemichi who was now stuck half in the trash as I ran and launched myself of the balcony just as Baji, Chifuyu and Mitsuya and a few others arrived, just to see me dive at their vice leader and tackle him, as we flew I somehow ended up underneath but I did land a good solid punch on his face he stood up as did I, but I more scrambled up like my life depended on it, which it did.

We stood glaring at each other about to launch when Mikey stepped in front of Draken to stop him, which obviously didn't stop me as I launched myself at Draken, only for Baji and some other guy with fluffy pink hair to grab my arms and hold me back. "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!" Stomped my foot down on Bajis and punched the other guy in the nose as Draken as a smart decision ran for his life as I ran after him screeching bloody murder with the others leaving their bikes and chasing us down the road.

Draken and I were out of breath and put our hands on our knees and as we looked at each other and laughed, like purely laughed. The others had caught up and all they saw was me hysterically laughing as Draken picked me up and threw me off the bridge into the water as I came up for air all I saw was Draken falling off the bridge while Baji laughed and jumped off after as I was squashed and drowned in the water luckily Mitsuya had seen this and dived in after me and dragging me back up. And with that Mikey jumped in and then Chifuyu did as well, while Mitchy's friends dragged him in and dunked him. The atmosphere was full of laughter and shouting. The boy with Pink hair came up behind me and Mitsuya, who had his arm firmly wrapped around my small frame and grabbed my legs, proceeded to swim away from me. "TAKEMICHI SAVE MEEEEEEE" I yelled as the boy with pink hair yelled "whoever has the boy the longest wins!" Everyone laughed and started swimming and it was safe to say, I would not be going home in one piece.

After being dragged around in water and dunked and dragged again, we all clambered out of the water as the sun was setting. As we ran and laughed pushing each other around while still sopping wet. We stopped by a convenience store and successfully raided it before running the rest of the way to Takemichis house. Once we got there we were semi dry and still laughing when Mitchy ran into the house and came back out holding a speaker as he placed it on the ground and started blasting music. We set all our successful raid items on the ground as we cranked the music louder. Sitting around and getting to know more about them the pink boys name Nahoya Kawata, but he said I could call him smiley and then he introduced me to his younger brother who had them same hairstyle but blue and his name was Souya Kawata but I could call him angry (😔✊)