Crybaby

Takemichi had made it very clear I wasn't allowed out until I had more strength so I did what any normal person would, I started working out >:) it had been be awhile after that first meeting and takemichi had been dragged along with goat boy and short boy who were known as Draken and Mikey but my name's were better, obviously. I had been able to gain back my weight and some muscle with it it's good to shake I was getting back in shape it was evening when I got a text from Takemichi, telling me to go to some shrine place I was still sweaty and in gym clothes that Takemichi and I had gone looking for so I decided to use this Fabulous time to go another run.

10 Minutes later I jogged into the shrine. Takemichi and his girlfriend Hinata who I hadn't exactly met yet but Takemichi wouldn't shut up about her were getting yelled at by some guy in a black uniform and looking around there were alot of people wearing the same outfit. Jogging up to Takemichi and Hinata I stopped by him, the guy turned his gaze on me and then started yelling something about not being allowed here and if I wanted to get beaten up. I leaned towards Takemichi before whispering "and why did we come to some sort of cult meeting?" As he whispered back "Mikey invited me." I rolled my eyes of course he did. A boy with lilac looking hair came towards us "are you Takemichi?" Of course my poor child was scared out of his skin and stuttered back a yes before the lilac boy scolded the man picking on Takemichi before leading us closer to the stairs. We were met by Draken as he looked at Hinata ''you brought your girlfriend along?" And then looked at me "and the scrawny one." My eyes narrowed as my eyebrow twitched why this little shi- as a grin hit my face "nice to see you as well goat man." It was his turn to look pissed as I giggled "Oi Emma." He said turning his head towards a girl "look after this girl." The girl named Emma walked forward looking bored until her eyes met Takemichi's "wussy boy!" Hinata looked at Takemichi and that's when I knew I should watch from a distance. Now at my safe distance I gave him a thumbs up,before watching him being brutally beaten up by hinata, walking back over and placing my hand on Hinatas shoulder and grinning "your one heck of a dope girl." She grinned with her cheeks tinted red before she stormed off while takemichi was kneeling on the ground. I giggled at him as he looked up at me some of the guys there had watched this all happen and had stupid smirks on their faces "Inooooooooooo, don't be mean!" I crouched down and patted his head "there there Mitchy." He puffed out his cheeks as he stood up and walked back to the lilac boy as everyone started to gather around the stairs so obviously I just sat down where I was. I was watching this whole thing take its course of action, something about fighting some assholes who fucked with some guys friends, apparently this was a gang I think by the name of Toman. I zoned out half way through and didn't realise it had ended until my thoughts were rudely interrupted as I got the fright of my life and threw a punch at whoever was in front of me. Any guess who it was? I'll give you a hint, short, dorayaki and blond ring any bells? Yep that's right Mikey.

Blinking my eyes a few times before bowing my head trying to contain my laughter, I failed as I lifted my head and let out a howl of laughter. Wiping the tears from my eyes and smiling at Mikey he was smiling back with a fist imprint on his cheek, my subconscious stupid ass brain put my hand on the stop I hit him and smiled "hehe sorry~" he straightened up looking down at me as I stood up as well "join my gang." I blinked "EH?!" He blinked looking at me expectantly while goat boy sighed. I looked at Mitchy but he looked as confused and shocked as me. I turned back towards him "ok." This made Mikey smile wider before he simply walked away with goat boy and disappeared, I looked back to Mitchy "that was stupid wasn't it." As he nodded "ah. I'm fucked." As we both started walking back to his home.

I hadn't put much thought into my old life, heck I barely remember it just being shot in the head and waking up in this body. Safe to say when Mitchy and I watched a movie and there's a gun shot I freak out. Yet that doesn't explain why I'm standing at Mitchie's school in the uniform and trynna figure out my class. After wandering around I gave up and decided to just walk into the next classroom. I walked into what looked like a sewing maniac room. I put my bag down and hopped on to a windowsill. Leaning back with a sketchbook and pencil. Tapping my chin with the pencil I looked at the view and saw Mitchy with his friends sitting and laughing and decided to draw that. First off my arse hurt, my hand was cramped and I was super proud of my drawing! The bell for the end of day went off as girls started filing into this classroom. I looked up and smiled, they smiled back but seemed mostly confused by why a boy was sitting in the sewing class. What I wasn't expecting was lilac boy to walk in, "Oi! Lilac boy!" He looked towards me and smiled as he walked to me stopping as he saw the drawing he gently took it from my hand "Damn." I tilted my head sideways, scratching my chin in embarrassment. He looked up at me "can you draw clothing designs?" "EH-?" He snorted but still raised his eyebrows in question. I nodded as he handed my drawing back to me "you're welcome to join the club if you want." honestly I had nothing else to do so it wouldn't hurt to give it a go. "Sure! My name's Ino." He smiled and nodded "Takashi Mitsuya. President of the sewing club." he turned and went to stand in front of the girls.'' Ladies that boy over there is Ino, he'll be designing and drawing the clothes if you want a sketch," he looked over to me to see if that was ok. I nodded my head. "All the girls looked at me before all saying "it's nice to meet you Ino!" And with that I went to a beautiful shade of marron.

I was on my way back to Mitchy's house when I found myself in a graveyard. I don't wanna know why or how. I just wanted to go home, so I hobbled along a path not really looking where I was going until I bumped into someone. "Ah! Sorry." Bowing my head in apology before I heard a laugh I looked up into the eyes of Mikey. "What are you doing in a graveyard- DID YOU MURDER SOMEONE?!" He laughed "no no I'm paying my respects to someone." I made an O shape with my mouth before looking at the grave next to him "who is it?" I cringed at my rudeness but it seemed to just go through one of his ears and out the other as he looked at the grave stone "it's my older brother." Now I felt really bad as the tips of my ears went red and I bowed again in apology before feeling a hand touch my head and then proceeding to get head pats. I looked up to see him smiling before he started walking away jeez how can one person smile so much? As he turned his head, "need a lift?" I grinned and jogged after him "sure as heck I do!" climbing on to his bike as he revved the engine before taking off at high speed causing me to let out a squeal of fear and my arms to wrap around his torso. I narrowed my eyes as I yelled to be heard "Hey! That was on purpose!" He laughed as he sped up more. He dropped me off at Mitchy's home.quietly opening the door to see him sitting on the couch. "Hey Mitchy!" His head turned to mine as his eyes started tearing up "Ino! I thought you were kidnapped!" I sweat dropped oh dear god I grinned "nope I joined the sewing club and Got a ride with Mikey." Sitting down next to him as he pouted muttering something about unfair and meanie I laughed "you're such a cry baby!" his ears went red "INO!" I let out a cackle of laughter.

( I really should be focusing in class, but I'm to excited about this book!! And I don't know who I should ship with Ino 😔)

Just remember to stay safe and look after yourselves! ❤️💛