Helena soon broke the silence. "I hope you have thought over what I have told you."

   "I have."

   "And...?"

   Cerys sighed, burying her hands in her hair, elbows resting atop the railing. Ravenclaw had been adamant on trying to convince Cerys to show Tom how to care. If she was honest, she still was buying Helena's idea that Tom could infact care. Whenever she remembered the night she confronted the prefect, she still shuddered thinking back to the look on his face. Crazed and proud.

   "Don't act like that. You won't have to worry about your friends, or school during this time. You could do something. I know you can." Helena pursuaded, and she wasn't half wrong. In these weeks Cerys would have Tom to herself, the burden of homework and the anxiety of causing suspicion among her friends wouldn't be present. "And, considering his behaviour these past few days..."

   "I've told you before, he's been conceived under the effects of a love potion, and you can not have one emotion without the opposing one."

   "Exactly!"

   "Don't twist my words."

   "I'm not twisting your words, I'm showing you another perspective. If this is jealousy—."

  "It doesn't have to be jealousy." Cerys said, but her tone clearly showed she wasn't convinced either. Be it, that she found entertainment in Tom's odd behaviour when it came to the mere mention of Black, she had been growing doubtful as well. She couldn't help feel overwhelming flustered at the notion that Tom Riddle could, infact, be jealous, or, maybe he was so repulsed by people like Black— unorganized, careless and no belief in blood supremacy— that he couldn't stand anyone of his knights even breathing the same air as such people. The latter made much more sense to Cerys, but her guts were vouching for the former.

   "But what if it is? Will you really throw away the opportunity just because you're doubtful?" Helena had a way with words and could be no less manipulative than Tom if she wished to be. The difference was she knew between the wrong and rights, unlike Tom who was fueled by nothing but want for power and a name.

   "I be won't throwing away any opportunities when there isn't one." Cerys argued. "The thought seems entirely impossible, and if he is... well, jealous, how is it possible? Nothing is adding up."

    "I can not disagree with you there, but, it is possible there is an explanation."

   Cerys didn't reply. She didn't wanna leave Hogwarts having fought with Helena. The short time she had soon passed and Cerys was on her way to her dorm room to gather her things. She had packed her belongings the night before, hoping to avoid sleeping for a while, and hopefully, postponing her nightmares. Though, she soon came to regret the decision when she slept dreamlessly, and not many hours that night.

   "Cerys!" Cerys stopped in her track in the hall, turning around to see Myrtle. She smiled once recognizing the four eyed girl.

   "Myrtle." She said, laughing quietly as the girl gave her a hug. "I thought you'd be at the boats."

   "I was waiting for you to come out of the dungeons." The raven haired girl said, pushing up her round spectacles with a wide grin. "It's very crowded outside, and I wanted to give you a proper goodbye. You know, you could still change your plans. You can always come with me, my parents would love having you over. They even managed to owl me to specially tell you that."

    "They owled you?" Cerys said, raising her eyebrows in amusement. Myrtle had often told her how much they hated owning it, being afraid of the brown barn owl they bought for her after she had whined for it in the shop.