A/N To Keep An Eye On!!

Hi guys! Wow, this is the first full official author's note for this book... Cool...

ANYWAYS I GOT SOME BIG ANNOUCEMENTS!!

1. Thank you guys for almost 2K readers! Ya'll are INSANE, I started this book like... this month, I think! How- HOW?! Anyways, ily all and thank you again so much for your support! (And also all those votes, legit! You are all great! <3)

2. Some less good news for all of you eager for the next oneshots and/or wait on the edge of your seat to get in a request... Yeeeaaaahhhh, it's gonna be delayed a bit longer than I expected... One is because this Kris oneshot is coming along, but it's going to take some time to actually complete... And secondly is because of the third point I have in here. So it's not coming out super soon, but hopefully fairly soon! Don't worry, you definitely WON'T be waiting more than a few weeks lol!

3. OKAY HERE'S THE BEST PART! So, I have a project in the works on here... I literally just started it today lmao, and I'm really excited to share it with you guys! If you like Spamton (aka the majority of the people here I presume? X,D) then you're going to hopefully love this! 

Which leads me to a little request I have for you guys...? If you're interested in this new book, please keep a constant eye on this author's note? I don't think Wattpad would allow me to link the book here once it is out... buuuut I will absolutely tell you guys in the comments section below for this A/N when it is published!!

Here's a sneak peak to get you guys hyped! ;D

"Spamton...?" you repeated.

Giving you a wide grin, he replied, "THAT'S [Right]! THE [One And Only]!" Then he looked you up and down. "WHOA, you're a LIGHT-ner!! HEY, HEY, HEY!"

You felt dread wash over you, and you stared down at him in frightened disbelief. He was beginning to ramble about something, but you interrupted him, "Hey, wait! How did you know that I'm a Lightner?"

He seemed a bit peeved to have been cut off mid sentence, but there was a mysterious look in his eyes and his grin hardly wavered. "Did [YOU] REALLY THINK [YOU] could [Hide And Feel Ashamed] YOUR [[LIGHT]] FROM ME?!" Then he laughed wildly before finishing in an oddly serious tone, "I could see a light like yours coming from a mile away..." Another shiver went down your spine.

"ANYWAYS, HAVE I GOT THE [Deal] FOR [Y0u]! Yes, [Just For You]!!" he continued when you didn't say anything.

"A-A deal?" you stammered, then immediately shook your head. "No, I... can't take it."

Spamton's jaw dropped. "But... you haven't even heard it yet..." he said, looking defeated.

You crossed your arms, though guilt for some reason knawed at your stomach. "I know, but I'm not taking a deal from some guy in a back alleyway. No matter what the deal is."

EDIT: I FINISHED IT ALREADY! 😂 It's called Itty Bitty Salesman, please check it out if you're interested!