Kris- My Liege

Request by: Hemphri

Thanks for the request! :D Also, reminder in case you didn't know '(F/C)' in this oneshot means favorite color! Now onto the story!

~~~

"K-Kris!" you cried, your brown-haired friend practically dragging you down the halls of the school. You weren't sure what possessed them all the sudden, but when you got to school just a few minutes ago, they had grasped your arm and began leading you somewhere. 

You found out quickly that they were definitely on a mission, as they were speed walking without hesistation. And they were a fast speed walker.

"Ow, you're pulling my arm a bit...!" you cried, your arm beginning to sting.

They finally looked over their shoulder back at you, their bangs remaining in their face. At last, they slowed their pace and loosened their grip on your arm. You exhaled a relieved breath. "Thank you..." 

Finally they stopped in front of the janitor's closet, and let go of your arm. After you caught your breath, bending over a bit to rest your hands on your legs, you looked at Kris. "Alright... what has you so excited today?" you asked them, straightening and rubbing your faintly stinging arm gingerly. "It's kind of unlike you to be... so eager to show me something?" 

They gave you a look that caused you to snort and burst out laughing. "What? Hahaha! I'm not wrong~ Am I?" You gently patted their shoulder. "I'm just teasing you, I promise. But seriously, what's so special about the janitor's closet that you're going to let me be late for cl-?!" 

They took your hand gently, then grasped the doorknob of the closet and yanked it open. And that was when you saw a big dark void behind it. Kris jumped into the darkness without hesistation, bringing you with them...

Which was all fine and dandy until you felt the floor under your feet disappear.

You screamed as the two of you fell into... a hole? You weren't sure, but everything around you two was swallowed up by the dark. Suddenly, a waterfall of sparkles washed over you both, you saw Kris transforming somehow. Their skin became blue, their hair taking on a dark hue, and their simple yellow and green sweater you knew them for became a fierce-looking chestplate with a pink cape trailing behind it. As you looked down at yourself, you could see you were transforming too, but everything was too sparkly around yourself to get a good look.

At last, the two of you touched down on some solid ground once again. It was still dark, but there was a cool blue lighting up ahead and for some reason, you didn't feel as scared as you figured you should be. You laughed in delight, looking at how cool Kris looked, then looking yourself over. 

You now had (F/C) skin, and a billowing thick red scarf. There was a couple little flowers intertwined through a few strands of your hair, and the rest of the outfit seemed to mimic that of a bard of some kind, but with a more modern twist. To confirm your thoughts, there was a small guitar slung over your shoulder.

You laughed again with excitement, twirling on the spot. "Wow! Kris, what- ha- This is so cool!" You had always been a fan of fantasy, afterall.

You looked at them, eyes glimmering, to notice they were staring at you. They blushed a bit and gave you a thumbs up. "You look nice," they complimented with their usual soft spoken voice.

"Thanks!" you replied, bowing teasingly. "You look elegant yourself, my liege!"

They smiled lightly in amusement. "I'm just a knight," they pointed out. You giggled.

"Kriiiiiis!" exclaimed a voice out of nowhere as someone ran towards both of you and you hardly had a chance to process it before something green and fluffy attacked Kris in a big hug that knocked both of them over. 

Wholesome Deltarune OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara