"Not a fan?" Gladys questions, raising an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Don't listen to them," Fred tells her. "The two of them like to judge everything, it's their way or the highway."

"You trying to scare her off already?" FP wonders aloud, he cocks his head to look at Gladys. "Don't worry, I'll learn to live with the fact that you're a Floyd fan."

Lance leans across Alice to whisper to Gladys. "Don't take it personal, they rib me every time I'm over."

"It's out of love!" Alice tells him. "We still like you." FP bites back a protest at her words. "And we like you too, FP's talked you up a lot."

He blushes. "Alice-"

"Oh don't get all awkward now, girls like when guys have feelings you know?"

"I hope it was all good things." Gladys responds.

"All very good things." FP assures her, reaching up to stroke her knee. "Is there room up there for me?" He asks.

"I'm sure we can squeeze you in." She tells him, scooting over for him to sit next to her. He does so and curls his arm around her, pulling her in tight to his side.

"So besides being a Floyd fan, what else do you like? You said you like playing music?"

"Yeah some friends and I get together to jam out sometimes, I play bass."

"You'll have to play for us sometime!" Alice smiles. "That's so cool."

"FP and I play a little too." Fred tells her. "We have a band called the Fredheads."

"Have is a loose term." FP corrects. "We made up the band when we were little, still play around from time to time but nothing serious."

"Well with a name like the Fredheads who could take it seriously?" Gladys bitterly quips.

"Hey I think it's a good name!" Fred pouts.

"It was either that or what?" Alice tries to remember. "The Forsythe Two?"

"That was my vote but Fred won considering we were using his garage." FP responds, and slides his hand down onto Gladys' thigh, right below where her skirt has ridden up. "You and your friend have a band name?"

"The Thrashers." She admits proudly.

"I think Fredheads is better." Fred jokes.

"We've actually had a couple of gigs," Gladys tells him seriously. "Have the Fredheads had anything?"

"We played my brother's birthday party once, brought in quite the crowd."

"I'm sure you did, honey." Hermione smiles at him, finding the memory adorable.

"Next time your band plays a gig you should let us know, I'm sure we'd all love to come see it."

"Might not really be up your alley," Gladys says, a little bitterly. Something about the blonde really irks her. "But I'll let you know."