Yᴏᴜ gᴜʏs Fᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ EᴀᴄʜOᴛʜᴇʀ☕︎

Y'all I'm sorry I'm not always active on this story 😭 bruh how do people do this shit 😣

Emma ➪

Emma really felt bad about the other day she really wanted to apologize to you for raising her voice at you but she couldn't find the courage and apologize. But she's determined to finally apologize to you so everything can go back to normal.
•••
She went up to white haired male and the raven haired male and asked them if they've seen you.
"Hey guys..have you seen y/n anywhere?"
"Yea, I think she's outside hanging out in the tree" Norman replied. "Thanks!" Emma scurried over there as fast as she can. She easily spotted you over the tree she confessed her feelings for you, she had a second thought and thought about it but she still kept walking over to you. When she got close enough that you can hear who there was a thick silence between you to. She began her sentence with "hey y/n" you tried to ignore her but you couldn't and looked at her directly in her eye. You didn't say anything but Emma still began to tremble her words. "Y-y/n I just wanted to come out here to apologize to you after what I did to you the other day, It would be wonderful if you accepted my apology but it's your choice.." You couldn't stand it anymore and you got up and hugged her tight until she probably couldn't breath. "You don't have to apologize, I should be the one apologizing.." she backed away from the hug looked at you with tears starting to form in her eyes while smiling "I'm just happy I get to see you again" she gave you a peck on the cheek. The whole day the two of you couldn't stop saying 'I love you' to each other.

Norman ➪

Since what happened the other day you haven't talked to Norman nor the others. You know it's not Emma's fault but you just can't help it and feel jealous how close she is with Norman, how he defends her each time someone says something. How he comforts her she she thinks something's her fault. This all makes you think if he even loves you anymore, we're all those 'I love you' and kisses fake? Even if they were you still find a way to love him with every piece of your heart. Since you love him so much you're going to apologize to him today this hour this minute and this second. You didn't care who he was talking to or what he is doing you're going to drag him into the room and apologize.
•••
Since you didn't want to ask Emma or ray bc that will be weird you decided to ask Gilda. "Hey Gilda, do you know where Norman is?" You asked desperately wanting to get a hold of him. "I don't actually know, but I did see him in the hall by himself. Go check out if he's still there" you nodded and waved goodbye to her, you went to go see in the hall and you peeked your head out the corner of the wall to see if he was there. And there he was. With Emma. You had your memory playing over and over again if you talking bad about Emma and how the situation was her fault. That's when you knew you had to apologize, you didn't care anymore and just went up to him and her in the middle of there conversation and dragged him by the arm into a different room. You closed the door behind you and just stood there not doing anything. You began thinking why you did that, you didn't even have a plan, just drag him but then what?
He had a confused face expression written fall over his face, the two of you didn't say anything until you spoke up. "Norman I just wanted to say sorry, I feel terrible for talking to you that way and saying that this is all Emma's fault, I know it's not..but can you forgive me?" He looked at you shocked as you started to sob with tears you've been holding in this whole entire time. He looked at you and stared at you for a good minute and started smiling and stranded up and hugged you from behind he started whispering sweet things to you and saying it's ok. "Hey..hey don't cry..it's not yours or anyones fault. And I forgive you, I know you didn't mean it." You looked at him and also started smiling, you guys kissed for at least 1 second before you started blushing hard. You still can't believe those awful things you said to him such an amazing person he is and lucky for you to even be together. You really will miss him when the day comes and he gets shipped..

Ray ➪

Since the Anna thing you and Anna have been giving each other glares, even though Anna did it you still can't forgive ray, even though you miss him so much you want to make Anna jealous until you officially forgiven ray. So that's what you did 😈
•••
Anna was really trying her best to make you jealous again and get with ray again with out him noticing this time. But you had a trick up your sleeve, even though you still haven't forgiven ray you want to get all kissy kissy and lovey dovey with him so you can finally have your payback on Anna's bitch ass. You haven't talked to ray for a few days but today you saw him with Anna getting mad at her since she's the one who caused you two to separate, you decided to go up to him and start kissing his cheeks to tease and him and for importantly make Anna loose her mind. "Hey ray~ what are you doing~" You didn't even give him time to answer until you just started to kiss his cheeks over and over, and when you stopped you looked directly at Anna's envious face and smirked and winked and walked away like the perfect girl you are! Next you sent out a note to Anna saying "meet me in my room from: ray" When actually, when she comes in inside the room she's going to see you all up ray. This will totally make loose her mind. You started hearing footsteps so you began your plan you started kissing all over ray until Anna opened the door and walked in on you guys. She gave loud gasp that the whole world can probably hear her (loud ass hoe) her face started to heat up showing that she's probably getting really angry and walked away stomping like a toddler. You got off ray like you just didn't make a bitch mad and started to walk away until ray told you to stop. You turned around and he started apologizing "looks y/n it wasn't my intention on 'cheating' on you, I was sleeping peacefully while I didn't even know she came in and started kissing me." He looked at you with a pleading look, despite him not doing anything and this was all Anna's fault he still wanted to apologize to you. You looked at him and hugged him. "Just don't ever do it again.." "alright you big idiot" he pecked your cheek now it's his turn to give you kisses.