☁︎︎~ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢ᔕ 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟~☁︎︎ part 1

(You're in high school in this au)

Emma•••
After the last class of the day was over, I wanted to go over to y/n place so we can hang out! I went over to her house and knocked but no one answered. I knocked again and no one answered, good thing I have a spare key hehe! I opened the door and went to her room. I called out her name but she didn't answer..."hey! Y/n!!!" I began to whine. I went to her room and she was watching something on her computer. I checked out what she was watching since she was answering me! And she was watching haikyuu, but her eyes were on a specific character...hinata. I rolled my eyes and tapped her shoulder she jumped a little since she didn't hear me! "What are you doing y/n? Why aren't you paying attention to me!!!!" I began whining to her. She looked at me with sweet smile and rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me! I should be doing that to you!" *eye rolls* you went up to her and gave her a little peck. I felt my face reddening...'but it still doesn't explain why she was looking at hinata with heart eyes!'

"Y/n why were you looking at hinata with the same way you look me! Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry he's just way to cute!!!"

"Cuter then me? ;("

"Of course not silly! And plus he's not real, he's a fictional character love"

"Im happy im real, YAY! I get y/n all to myself =D"

"Yes im all yours! :)"

You cupped her cheeks and kissed her,
"Hey y/n wanna watch a movie!?"
"Sure"

You two spent the whole night watching movies and eating junk food, hehe!