😍~Confession (Norman)~😍

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYY SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR LIKE A MONTH 😃 but I rescheduled my death so now I'm HERE! anyways ENJOY NORMAN SIMPSSS!!!____________________________
You woke up and followed your usual schedule. Wake up, take a bath and get ready for the day. You were going to help on breakfast but someone grabbed your shoulder.
"Y/n, i've got a favor for you.' You looked at her with a confused face, "would you be nice enough to help Norman with the younger ones?" She looked down at you with the usual sweet smile.
You couldn't say no so you agreed "of course mama' you looked at her with a fake smile.

You walked threw the hall only to be greeted by an orange haired girl.
"Hey y/n! Where are you going, aren't you going to help on breakfast..?"
"I would..buut I gotta help Norman with the little kids..' you sweat dropped.
"Ooooh..' turned into a "oooo~" are you going to confess 😏~?'
Your face turned bright red and denied it quickly. "Of course not why would you ever think that!!"
"I'm just joking with you y/n but that would be a great idea if you did!!"
''Whatever.. pfft like that would ever Happen.." 'oh well I hope you have a great time with Norman~ see you later!! Bye!!"
You rolled your eyes just looking at her running off "idiot"
____________________________
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 :𝙳
____________________________
"Oh, hey y/n" a white haired boy greeted.
"Hey'' you said with pink cheeks but not to noticeable to notice.
"Soo.. where are the kids?" You clasped your hands together.
"They were going to get ready for breakfast since half of them just woke up"

(I don't got a reasonable excuse lmaoo 💀)

"Oooh" you responded dryly.
"You know I've got something on my mind I've been meaning to tell you 🙃" he said softly. You turned to face him with a confused face..but with a little blush on your face. "What is it..?" 'I think I like someone, not as a friend..romantically."

Your face flushed.."what is she like..? Hahah" you laughed awkwardly.
"Well she has beautiful (your hair color & and hair length)." "R-really?"
"Yea! She also has lovely (eye color)"

'Is he talking about m-me!?' You said in your mind. "So who is I-it?" "It's (someone who looks like you"

You stared at him with disbelief, you had no words to say.. "o-oh it's (idk someone who looks like you).."

There was silence in the room for a few seconds until Norman started laughing..
"I'm just kidding y/n.. it's you that I like..!" He said clearly embarrassed, you face turned red asf 😃 like red red 😀

Anyways..

You smiled at him and began laughing at your embarrassment, "wait does this mean we're dating, like gf and bf?"
"I guess.. I don't really know how this words hahah.." "well I'm happy you share the same feelings!" "Yea I'm happy to y/n, but what until the others find out.."

"Oh I already know!!!" Emma came into the room and startled both of you.
"What..the fuck.."
____________________________
Y'all mother fuckers better grateful 🙄 I wrote more here bc I favorite Norman more 😃 but ye I'll start to be more active on this book ig well byee!! 😼