Chapter 52

Little one

Months passed.

Genco Lajañas illegal limbs were teared one by one hanggang sa malumpo ito at wala nang makapitan sa mga koneksyon niya sa iba’t ibang organisasiyon. When I remembered Gremory’s words I was shocked. He and Deiry share the same blood, they're half siblings and it means all this time without them knowing they are family. Huli nalang daw nalaman ni Gremory ang tungkol kay Deiry kaya nagsisisi siyang wala siyang nagawa para sa nakakabatang kapatid.

I still have questions regarding about him however he won't have time lalo na ngayong nagtagumpay kami sa pagpapakulong kay Genco but the battle still continues ang huling laban ay magpapatuloy sa trial. Xerxes is the one in charge of it like what he did on his wife's father case, I hope we will succeed.

Busy laying around the mansion because they won't let me visit Deiry I stood and went on our bedroom rather Gremory’s room. Naglakad-lakad ako naunang nangalkal sa kabinet niya na may dalawang photo album, binulatlat ko ang una walang kakaiba dahil puno lamang iyon ng mga litrato ko. Stalker ba siya?!

Ang pangalawa nama’y puno ng litrato ng pagkabata ng lalaki. Isang malaking litrato ang nasa unahan na pahina. A younger version of Gremory probably at the age of teh and Genevorld who seem at 6 or 8 last a young girl on two p between them hugging a small teddy bear. Nangunot ang noo ko habang patuloy na tinitignan ang mga litrato nila tanging silang tatlo lang ang naroroon. Sa pinaka huling pahina ay litrato ng naka itim na si Gremory at Genevorld habang hawak ang teddy bear sa harapan ng isang puntod.

Genevieve Fortaleza
April 6, 2****
April 6, 2****

I frowned the little girl died on the day of her birth. There's no doubt that she's Gremory and Genevorld little sister because of their resemblance but what happened? I felt shivers on my spine when a picture fell out od nowhere, I picked it up and horrified by seeing it.

It was a picture of ten children including Gremory, Genevieve and Genevorld and in the middle was the smiling Genco Lajañas and around him was five women. What the fuck this means?  I continued to look inside the cabinet until I found a small notebook.

Eliminate Genco Lajañas for the sake of Genevieve.

It was a hand written, the ink used was a messed that if you don't look twice it's hard to understand. I still couldn't figure it out why he bear so much hatred to that person because they look like close based on the pictures.

Calming myself, I stop from looking and decided to fix them before Gremory finds out. Inilagay ko uli ang mga photo album sa lalagyanan nito ng biglang may nahulog na papel siguro’y nakaipit sa mga album.

Eliminate Genco Lajañas.
Punish Rafiya.
Find Dorothy.
Court Dorothy.
Marry Dorothy to keep her close.
Impregnate her.
Build a happy family with her.

By hook or crook.

And a long list of schemes. Ah, baby your father is insane! Halatang ayaw ako nitong pagkawalan base sa mga nakasulat. I'm four months pregnant, and I planned to visit my mother and nanay it's been a long time. Because of Clasper and Gremory ny work was lessen actually my plan is to make Liza miserable but then she ended her life, I wanted to punish Jameson but I gave him to Clasper because of his desperation and lastly Genco, Gremory persuade me to let him handle Genco by himself. Feitan also took care of Deiry he said I shouldn't come there everyday, it might harm the baby.