Chapter 40

A/N: Time skip. Four years passed.

High

I raised my hand to the wild crowd making them shout in bliss. Everyone were excited to see me, making noise as if it would make me better than anyone. The guards were surrounded protecting me as I enter the limousine.

I saw the man that was  waiting for me to sit beside him, “crowd really loves you, huh? I'm kinda jealous. ” He said that made me chuckled. “You, play girl..” And pinched my cheek.

I brush his hand away from me as I leaned on his chiseled chest. “Can’t deny that,” Clasper caressed my hair on the way to the banquet. “Do you think I'll make mistakes?” I absentmindedly asked.

Clasper hummed which is way I felt a vibration, “it’s okay to make mistakes. By the way did you go to the appointment today?” I nodded as an answer. “Good, don't forget to continue the session.”

Oras ang lumipas nang makarating na kami sa banquet. A masquerade banquet but it's up to you if you're not going to wear mask because some aren't comfortable. I clung my arm on him, Clasper was with me in my worst and good times that's why keeping him beside me makes me at ease.

Clasper wink at me before wearing his mask. “Let’s enjoy this night, darling.”

I flashed a genuine smile, “yeah,” and entered the hall with him beside me. A feeling of someone who's ready to catch you even though you're not expecting, someone who can you rely on, someone who'll give you assurance and that's Clasper.

He didn't leave my side as if he was afraid that I'll vanished all of a sudden. High profile socialite circle and well know person were persent. Kahit na naka maskara’y sa galaw palang ay alam ko kung sino-sino sila. I was enjoying sipping my wine when Clasper leaned and whispered something, I gently kissed his cheeks and nodded in affirmation.

Since I'm now all alone because Clasper needs to take care of something I stood on the middle of the crowd. Men stares are following my direction, really don't they want to 
a

pppreciate their ladies face? Truth to be told I'm always called as the walking temptation that makes everyone beg on their knees just for me to notice them.

“Oh! If isn't the famous Miss. Smile!” A middle aged woman came approaching me. Pinasadahan ko siya ng tingin, hmm mayaman. “I’m Margarita Ty! Spouse of Joseph Ty one of the richest man on the business world, ho, ho, ho.” She brag.

I hid my uninterested expression and plastered a usual smile. “It’s an honor to be near at you, madam.” She laughed louder making all the air come on her head. “You're stunning even with a mask it cannot hide your elegance, how I envy you madam. I wish I can be like that..” For years had passed I learned different things that I needed including this fake expression, flowery tongue and pretentious appearance.

She held her face. “I’m getting shy miss Smile! Don't worry I'll invite you on one of our villa next time we see each other.” Kung may next time pa, Joseph Ty the CEO of Ty incorporation will soon meet it's downfall. How I wonder what will this woman expression seeing the things she's bragging about vanished one day.

Well, what a pity. Hindi naman sila yumaman dahil sa sariling sikap let's just say they pulled too much strings to be on top and now, wolves are ready to hunt them down. I excused myself when the dance started. Walking directly on the balcony to breathe fresh air, it's always suffocating whatever I'm in, whatever what I do. The little dream was crashed into pieces by the reality that made me into someone else. I was brought back to the reality when I heard my phone rang, slowly I took my purse and answered the call.