Mic rushed into the bathroom, seeing the dark red liquid seeping from under the stalls. Izuku's sobbing could be heard down the hall.

He coughed, blood flying out of his mouth. His lungs were deteriorating, it was hard to breath. It hurt.

Aizawa scooped the boy up in his arms. They had no idea where Brody was, all they knew is that he was close.

Aizawa activated his quirk, scanning the area, when suddenly he felt the boy relax in his arms. He kept his eyes glued to the spot, Brody started to appear out of thin air, a lightly distressed look on his face.

Mic lunged at the man, Aizawa kept his eyes on him.

"BE CAREFUL HE'LL HURT YOU" Izuku screamed horsley. Mic yelled, activating his quirk, in Brody's direction. Knocking him backwards.

Aizawa set Izuku down in the stall. He landed on his feet, but immediately collapsed to the ground. The wall aiding him for a more gentle journey down. He felt himself beginning to black out. His head rested on the bloodied toilet seat.

Another teacher, Midnight, came in, "hold your breath boys-" she started, planning to use her quirk. Aizawa was beginning to get teary eyed, keeping his eyes glued to the man.

Mic quickly intervened, "wait- don't. We've got a kid on the brink of something bad over there, if he falls asleep who knows what could happen."

Midnight glanced into the stall, unsure of what to do. He was in no condition to be transferred anywhere.

Tears were streaming down Aizawa's face. He could barely see the man anymore.

While the teachers were slightly distracted, other than Aizawa, he got up.

"STOP MOVING." Aizawa yelled threateningly, bracing his now fixed scarf.  Instead of following orders, he ran right at Aizawa, knocking him back into the stalls. He blocked him with his arms, trying to get a hold of his scarf without looking.

But Brody was on top of him, Mic was close behind, about to grab him off when the criminal jabbed his thumb into Aizawa's eye. He shut his them impulsively, yelling in pain as blisters started to form and his quirk was in effect again.

The man stood up, his hands glowing in green he pushed mic off of him, blisters forming lightly where his hands were placed. Midnight slowly backed away, readying herself for battle. His quirk had melted away parts of Mic's clothes and skin that he touched.

He made sure she was watching as he clenched his fist and the boy in the stall screamed in agony. His scream turning into a gurgle as blood spit out his mouth and flowed down his chin. Her eyes were wide as he started to approach her, Izuku was hacking, struggling to breath in the background, his harsh coughs mixed with tears and gagging.

A sound like a whip snapped from behind the man as Aizawa's scarf came flying their way. He had forced his eyes open so he could see, just slightly. He tied the man's hands behind his back.

Aizawa's quirk was rendered useless unless his eyes were mostly open, but he still had his scarf.

Midnight immediately went in and restrained him more, in handcuffs. He stuffed a clot of paper towels in his mouth to shut him up. She didn't want to think about the things that had been in his mouth in the past 24 hours. They all knew what must've happened.

Through the restrains he still used his quirk, making the screaming and crying from the stall sound worse than it already did.

"IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS" he was screaming, sobbing uncontrollably.

Mic was in the corner, sat against a wall, the injuries on his chest leaving him struggling to breath.

Izuku's screams were becoming consistent gargles as his vocal chords began to fall away. He vomited again, so much blood. It was all blood. Aizawa couldn't bear it anymore. His own pain and possible blindness was worth less than that kids pain.

His activated his quirk and manually opened his eyes with his hands. The boy kept screaming, the damage had been done. There was no undoing it without a quirk, some otherworldly miracle.

Midnight cupped her hand to Brody's mouth and released her sleep quirk. The man fell unconscious. Aizawa released his blurry eyes. It felt like a thousand knives were stabbing his pupils. He pounded his fist into the floor. Covering his eyes with his hand, resisting clawing at them.

Mic wheezed in the background, he felt paralyzed. He wasn't getting enough oxygen.

"Take care of the kid" Aizawa said through clenched teeth, "he needs help. Quickly."

Recovery girl was already by his side, trying to bring his pain levels down. There was next to nothing she could do to fix the amount of damage that had been done. His heart was the last thing to boil away. His lungs were mostly gone, his stomach was done. His outer injuries had begun to rot away his skin and expose his muscle.

He was going to end just like his mom.

That was the last thing he thought before he finally blacked out.