👉😀👉

Aizawa didn't see Midoriya at school the next day. Or the day after. The boy hadn't been replying to his texts either, though he had only sent two to check up on him when he didn't arrive at school.

Before he knew it it had been a week since Midoriya had showed up.

----

Deku had been stuck in his apartment for days. His parents were back, but they had been leaving nightly. Continuing their arguments in the parking lot or in the car.

And while they did that everything would happen over again, and if he fought back, he would melt. He would turn into a puddle of blood, guts, and goo.

He didn't wanna die like that.

The times he had dared to fight back, bits of his arms had started to boil and bubble until he stopped. It was painful. It stung when it happened. It stung so bad it sent shoots of pain up his arms and to his shoulders. It left deep and disfigured scabs, gooey with puss underneath. The ache of when it happened was left behind with the scab.

It hurt worst in the mornings. Everything hurt the worst in the mornings. His arms would throb and waves of pain would reverberate through the rest of his body. The headaches that came with it were terrible. They made him dizzy. They made his ears ring.

He felt like if he even moved in the mornings, if he even looked at light, that he might be sick. So he didn't get out of bed.

He had acquired dark purple spots that worked their way up his neck. He had no way to hide them.

His parents had began to lash out at him for no reason. Usually it was because he was 'in the way' or had messed up on a simple task or made a small mistake.

Now he got hurt because he didn't do anything. He didn't eat. He didn't drink. He barely come out of his room. He was so sick of it all. He was tired of simply existing. He started to think that..

..Maybe it was time to try again.

He dragged himself out of bed, wearing a t-shirt and his boxers. He grabbed rope out from under his bed. The same stuff he had been tied it into a noose, humming the song to himself as he went.

After he finished he threw it over his ceiling fan and tied it on. He dragged a chair underneath and plopped down on his bed. Was he really about to do this?

He smiled to himself, he was. It was finally gonna be over and he wasn't gonna fuck it up this time. He decided that he should look nice if he was gonna go see God or whatever the heck happened after died. He didn't have many nice clothes that fit, his family didn't go to church anymore, so he pulled on his uniform and finally; he climbed up onto the chair and put the rope around his neck.

He took a shaky breath. Just as he was about to kick the chair over his father burst into the door. He laughed in the doorway. It was nearly 4:30, school had gotten out about half an hour ago.

Izuku turned around, his hands holding the loop of the rope, shaking.

His dad stormed in and pulled the chair out from underneath him. Izuku grabbed the rope as the chair fell from underneath him. His head was no longer in the loop.

His dad grabbed his foot and yanked him down, bringing the ceiling fan with him.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SJIT LOOK WHAY YOU DID." his dad yelled.