Chaos

Simon could feel the fire burn inside of him, actually he wasn't sure he could contain himself and it was almost a scary feeling. Where was Felice, why wasn't she with his sister.

Wilhelm felt the same way, but not the exact same way Simon felt. He somehow felt protective over Sarah but he really couldn't have August screw up anything. When they arrived, both boys noticed it was a party. It eased Simon a lot as they entered through one of the many broken doors before watching some teens dance around. Why weren't they with family with a sigh Simon took the lead his walk showing his obvious annoyance and anger the main room was off to the side with makeshift seats and tables with booze and what ever else Wilhelm followed closely behind.

It was like Simon was a whole different person once his eyes found their way to the guy he hadn't seen since he found out, he wasn't just angry his sister was here with him but he was also still so frustrated about what happened before break.

Yet they walked into this party, with all these students who have most definitely looked at them questioningly while the boys were focused on much bigger issues. His face grew hot as he watched Sarah turn to August and kiss him, right there. Wilhelm was so shocked he stood there contemplating if he was going to actually knock August out or if Simon was going to murder him first. His mind filled up but he shook it all away watching Simon start heading towards the two. Following closely he was trying to figure out what was about to happen

"Too drunk huh" Simon blurted out before his hands grabbed at august pulling his drunken body away from his sister, his fist balling up and colliding right against his jaw. People paid attention now as August stepped back well more like fumbled trying to catch his footing so he wouldn't fall. Wilhelm did lightly put his hand on Simon's shoulder to kind of bring him back from the moment hearing a long sigh from Simon he looked back at Wilhelm before looking at Sarah looking up and down the girl "I don't even recognize you" he said out, almost laced with disgust and pain before he turned around and just walked off shaking his hand because of the punch.

Wilhelm watched him, knowing exactly what could have been going through his boyfriend's head. While biting down on his lip he softly placed his hands on Sarah's shoulders to bring her with him, get her away from the situation because her brother was currently going through his own mess of thoughts. "He's going to hate me..." Sarah slurred her words as Wilhelm helped her out of the half open and broken door Wilhelm hadn't known the siblings for too long but he did however know that Simon loved his sister with everything so for him to be this upset he wasn't sure how it was going to go.

Meeting up with the pacing Simon towards the road Wilhelm helped Sarah walk through the light snow on the ground, taking off his jacket to put it over her shoulders to keep her warm. "How stupid... how fucking stupid" Simon turned back and looked at Sarah "moms at home cooking up a storm for us because she wants us to be happy, here you are swapping tongues with the dipshit I hate the most!" Simon shivered with the anger as he looked away holding his hand "betrayal hurts Simon, I wonder where I learned that" Sarah spat, cold and slow toned before starting to walk away from the couple.

Simon felt his eyes sting but nothing could sting worse than his knuckles at that moment.

"Hey, let's just get home. Get ice on that and get water into her system" Wilhelm said softly gesturing towards the others hand before he offered his hand out to the curly haired boy and his Boyfriend took his hand nodding. They weren't far from Sarah they watched her walk slightly staggered as they made their way towards Simon's

They made sure to get in with Sarah and had walked her right to her room, avoiding anything Linda could possibly ask. She was still in the kitchen preparing one of the sides for the dinner. With a smile she waved at Wilhelm because he stayed behind

While taking Wilhelm's jacket off of Sarah Simon sighed his attention became aware of something hard and round in the pocket but he was too focused on Sarah "Sarah you need to lay down, put tv on act like you're just cold or something..." Simon said lowly as he got her in her bed "I'm going to get you water, you have to act yourself at dinner or you know how mom will act" he added trying his best to get rid of the picture of her kissing August out of his head before rushing out of the room to grab water. He didn't know how to handle Sarah during this, especially because he was so upset and mad but he also couldn't just throw Sarah under the bus. He wasn't like that

Time Skip !

Wilhelm and Simon helped Linda set the table, obviously the curious of Simon's mother happened to come out but Simon just said Sarah was being Sarah and wanted to be left alone to read her online books before dinner. It wasn't unbelievable considering the last few Christmas's hadn't been really joyful until now Linda pushed it to the side.

"I'll grab Sarah," Wilhelm said with a smile nodding at Simon as he and his mother both sat at the table. Soft smile on Linda's face and a nervous smile on Simon's

"I am so happy," Linda says "that you're happy" she adds. Taking foil off the top of some of the dishes of food in the middle of the table. "I know everything is confusing for Wilhelm right now, but I hope he knows he's welcome here and I'll help him in any ways possible" Linda says making Simon's smile become genuine as he looked at his mom. "Thanks mom, I love you" he says and she smiles more "I love you"

Sarah was surprisingly great at acting sober, she sat down followed by Wilhelm and once everyone was dished up they started eating. It wasn't until Sarah felt all the guilt and the building of emotions that she couldn't and didn't know how to keep bottled up. Not because she wanted to do anything to ruin dinner but because she simply couldn't keep it in.

"I slept with August"

All eyes were on the girl with the freckles that danced across her face. Simon's stomach dropped as well as Linda's fork she has been using. Wilhelm did not know who to lay his eyes on as they went back and forth from everyone. Unable to understand what just happened. "You've got to be fucking kidding me.." Simon said only just over a whisper before he got up and pushed his plate away before walking off to his room

Wilhelm adjusted him his seat as he got awkward, he watched Simon before standing up to obviously to be with his boyfriend. "Sarah, you know how much he hurt your brother" Linda couldn't believe it "we've had this talk before" Linda have Sarah a disappointed look before shaking her head "maybe it's best if you move back to the public school" Linda says as Sarah immediately protests "no, mom, I'm already getting a room in the girls dorms" Sarah said, picking at her food "I like it there"

"Yes but you cannot see this August." Linda says "I do not want my daughter to be seeing such boy" Linda adds her parent voice being more strong and assertive "if I find out, you'll be moved" Linda says

"you have to make it right with Simon, he has always been there for you Sarah"

A/N
Ok! So! Comment how we feeling about this all!?
We couldn't have a civil Christmas with these characters could we 😬😬😅