"Hello?"

Christmas lights, music, laughs... it all made Wilhelm sick to his stomach, it was a royal pain in the ass having to dress up and show up around family friends as the queen had many people over to the palace in hopes to make the family look sane. Obviously not all were;

Wilhelm stood in the doorway of the main seating room, where people stood chatting. His eyes scanned the room, heart throbbing. He hadn't slept well since the last day of school, in fact he hadn't really taken much care of himself. It had only been a week and Christmas was just in a few days. Wilhelm still had all the anger building and building inside of him, the texts he had sent to Simon out of fear and sadness were left unread and it made his stomach ache and his limbs feel numb. He kept checking but he knew Simon was in the right, Wilhelm knew he really messed up and he knew apologizing wasn't enough. He just wanted to make everything right.

Dinner came around and he was sat at the long table with the many guests along with his mother and father, his brothers spot being taken up by someone across from him fuelled his anger even more. How could they all act like this was normal when Wilhelm still couldn't process anything.

He didn't eat, he couldn't his eyes continued to watch other everyone before the queen spoke up. "Wilhelm, Don't be ungrateful. The food is wonderful" she spoke loud, everyone's eyes landing on Wilhelm sending his chest pains and his heart rate over the roof he pushed his hair out of his face before starting to stir his fork around the food on his plate, trying to do anything to get them to stop looking. What the crowned prince couldn't possibly not want to eat the food he simply couldn't eat. He took a small bite, his eyes tingled a little before he looked up again.

He picked the napkin off his lap laid it on his plate and pushed his chair back gaining his mother's attention his father could care less. He got out of his seat and stormed off, as he rushed to his room he started to take off his tie and unbutton his shirt. Feeling as though he couldn't breathe he shut his door falling with his back against it. He put his head in his hands starting to sob, his shoulders shaking with every struggled breath everything made him sick.

Soon the tears stopped and all he felt was anger again, this had been his reaction towards everything recently. He'd get upset and cry, but it would turn into anger where he couldn't think about anything but revealing his secret, the one he truly never wanted to keep.

He got up off the floor and reached for his phone in his pocket. He scanned through the contacts before he came across simon's his messages had been ignored and he understood why but the feeling of having nobody ate at Wilhelm, he knew what he did was bad and he wanted nothing more than to fix it, he was just trying to force himself to do the right thing and it wasn't the easiest thing. Even though his answer would always be Simon, he'd always do anything for the boy he loves but he was afraid of so much...

But why...
What was he really scared of

While he made his way to his bed he wiped his face and shoved his hair back out of his eyes he clicked on simon's contact and his finger shook over the call button, he thought he could hold it together but the second he clicked it his breathing hitched and his eyes started to water again, he knew Simon wasn't going to answer but he needed to give it a try.

A second went by and Wilhelm couldn't contain himself, tears started falling again more frequently. Just as he was about to pull the phone away to hang up, the call stopped ringing and the voice that came through sent shivers down Wilhelm's spine.

"Hello?"

He couldn't speak

"Wilhelm?"

-
HIIII! Okay so starting this book off
Please as you read let me know what you think! Feedback is wanted .. I really miss the boys 🥺