Kiss and tell

"Holy shit" fell from Simon's mouth after Wilhelm's door was closed and locked, he reached up and immediately took off his had revealing his curls. He was not saying that because of Wilhelm's room, no, he was saying that because of how much the two just had to deal with. He could finally breath.

Both kicked off their shoes Wilhelm let out a much needed exhale

Turning to face Wilhelm Simon closed his eyes tight before walking towards the other just letting himself more so fall into the others arms. The social interaction with all of those people who he was afraid would cause an issue was exhausting. Wilhelm was at first taken aback by the others actions but he wrapped his arms around Simon softly. his hands ran up and down Simon's back the music was muffled and it felt like they were the only two in the world.

"You're shaking, let's sit down" Wilhelm mentioned before Simon pulled away and was the one to take Wilhelm's hand this time and he had let himself sit on Wilhelm's pretty large bed, Wilhelm watched over Simon and they both looked at each other for what felt like so long. "You're beautiful" Wilhelm said, cutting the comfortable silence making Simon smile before throwing himself backwards on his Boyfriends bed.

"I am in the prince of Sweden's bedroom, laying on his bed" Simon let out softly, his eyes closed as he shook his head slowly "I can't believe this right now, we made it here without much of a struggle" Simon adds as Wilhelm joins him, now they are both laying on their backs looking up at the ceiling. "That one guy, he was nice" Simon says, turning his head causing Wilhelm to follow his action "Don't go falling for other royals" Wilhelm joked gaining a grin but a soft slap on the arm from Simon "never" Simon shook his head

"What do you think my mothers thinking right now?"

"That she's gonna strangle you at any given chance she gets.."

"You are probably right"

They both laugh

"Wille I love you"

"I love you so much"

Wilhelm scooted closer, connecting their lips. Simon let his hands wonder up the side of the other as the kiss deepened. Wilhelm's hand slipped off Simon's cheek as he moved, he sat up and hovered over the other boy. "Is this ok?" Wilhelm says Breaking their kisses however not pulling away much "very" Simon breathed out before their lips connected again. Simon's hands found their way to Wilhelm's hips in hopes to pull the other boy closer if that was even remotely possible. Wilhelm smiles through the kiss at the others actions before he moved from Simon's lips to his jaw, leaving stray kisses he could hear Simon's breathing shake the moment started to consume them as if they weren't in the middle of a mission and as if there weren't more than fifty people downstairs and press showing up to take pictures of the guests.

Simon's lips parted as he was about to speak, protest against this happening and bring up their situation but Wilhelm's lips against his skin caused him to forget what he was about to say.

Wilhelm hands made their way up Simon's Christmas sweater, sending chills all over the other boys body.

Both boys were nowhere close to drunk but the alcohol definitely made the whole situation even more enhanced. The both of them feeling their body heat through the roof.

Wilhelm's lips were back on Simon's though this time Simon slightly pulled away. Hesitation filled him as he wanted to continue but knew they shouldn't "we've got to return to my house soon remember" he let out as his eyes followed Wilhelm full of lust. Wilhelm bit down on his lip as his hands slowly made their way back down the others body causing the boy under him to shudder "okay," Wilhelm smirked pulling his hands out from under Simon's clothes and was about to get off from straddling him until Simon pulled Wilhelm by the shirt back down and onto his lips.

Simon could feel the others smirk through the kiss, Wilhelm tore himself away before continuing to get off the other "we shouldn't" he said, looking down at Simon "pleaseee" Simon let out as his grip on the others shirt got tighter. Trying to keep him from getting off of himself Wilhelm bent down kissed Simon on the lips and then leaned down to the boys ear

"Save it for later" he whispered before getting off of Simon, the boys hands let go as he leaned up on his elbows Simon let a pout form on his lips as he watched Wilhelm push hair out of his face "hey, we have to return to your house remember" Wilhelm said as Simon sighed in defeat as he laid himself down again

If had only been a few moments later there was a knock on Wilhelm's door, both boys looked at each other shocked and a bit of fear. Simon sat up and fixed himself as Wilhelm went to unlock the door, the face of who was behind the door calmed Simon as it had been Liam from earlier "your mother sent me, she'd like to speak with you alone" his voice was amazing laced with concern "I can sit with Simon if you'd like?" Liam goes on to say as Wilhelm looks back at Simon almost as if he was checking to make sure it was okay with him. Earning a nod Wilhelm agrees before heading out of his room and down the hall.

Liam closed the door and headed towards the desk sat across from the bed, he spun in the chair before his eyes met Simon "so, you two huh" Liam says through a smile, Simon felt the sweat form on his palms as he wiped them on his pants he nods "y'know I haven't really seen him this happy. Especially now since Erik" Liam states as he leaned back a bit "i heard the queen saying she wants to move Wilhelm, some high end school in the Netherlands" Liam goes on to say, Simon snapped his head so fast to look at Liam "she said it's not good for him to get distracted like this" the other says as he shakes his head "I'm assuming that's what she wanted him for now" he shrugs before Simon immediately stands up. He wasn't sure what he was about to do but he felt the rage and the anger and the fear all bottle up and he needed to leave this room. He grabbed his hat off the bed and left the room leaving the door open. He hesitated not knowing what way Wilhelm went but decided to look downtown. 

When he got down eyes were on him, actually. Everyone was staring. He swallowed hard as he noticed the music had been turned down and he could hear Wilhelm shouting from behind a door on the other side of the room. People started whispering as someone stood beside Simon "they want him to move far away," the lady says to Simon causing him to jump "I don't think it's right of the queen to want to rip her son away from someone he clearly loves" she adds, Simon looks at her and frowns his eyebrows "thank you" he let out almost unclear because he was too shy.

The door swung open as Simon saw Wilhelm stormed out, everyone was shocked "I will not leave him! You are crazy! Why can't I just be myself!" His boyfriend yells as he looks at his mother the whole group of guests watching like it's some tv show "you can't keep doing this to me! I am finally happy! You almost made me ruin the most important thing in my life!" Wilhelm's voice shook as he started to cry "all because you are ashamed, ashamed of having me as a son! And no! Not because I'm gay! But because I'm not Erik! News flash! I will never be!" Wilhelm felt his legs shake under him as he backed away from his mother. Photos were taken and some had phones out recording the ordeal Wilhelm turned around, tears rushing down his face as he immediately met with Simon's eyes. He felt goosebumps as he made his way towards the boy and as soon as he got close to him he pulled Simon in and kissed him.

Right there, in front of everyone.

A/N

OMG
AHHH
Okay side note, a few people have wanted me to keep Wille without a label... now ofc lisa wrote him as a character but I'm twisting things for my own book. I hope that doesn't change anything for yous reading! I appreciate all of you!! ❤️