Flashing lights

Wilhelm's hand held Simon's as they walked away from Simon's house, Wilhelm was in deed very afraid and he was extremely anxious due to him not being home and instead going out in public with Simon the way he deserved, though he loved the curly haired boy and he didn't want to live a lie, this was his life and he wanted to show off Simon in all the right ways. His phone had many missed phone calls from both his parents and his bodyguards his assistant and a few of his drivers. Though he ignored them and made Simon pick their first outing. Though Simon decided it was going to be a secret until they got there.

"Two pairs of skates please" Simon said, a smile on his face as the man behind the counter asked sizes before grabbing the two their ice skates. Wilhelm was more nervous about this than he was about the press taking pictures and making headlines. He didn't know much about ice skating.

"This is going to be so fun, I haven't done this since Sara and I were little!" Simon said, cheerfully as he already had his skates on and was eager to get out on the ice of the inside rink "here let me help" he said as Wilhelm struggled to make the skates tight enough.

"Thank you" Wilhelm took Simon's hand and struggled but made his feet move towards the opening of the ice. His heart skipped but he knew Simon was really happy and he wanted to keep it that way. The second he was on the ice his calm collective ways were much more freaked out though Simon hadn't let go of his hand so he felt at ease. They sore from the entrance out into the middle of the rink Simon's hand slipped away as he started to skate and Wilhelm was left his arms out both sides of him afraid of falling, he chuckled softly as Simon noticed and started laughing but he made his way back to the taller "you don't know how to skate do you?" Simon asked and Wilhelm looked at him embarrassed. Simon took Wilhelm's hand again and lead him so gently around the ice.

They practiced together holding hands but the moment Wilhelm tried to do it alone he slipped and fell causing Simon to rush over immediately "oh my gosh are you okay" he asked out concern rushing over his face though Wilhelm's laughing made Simon calm down while he handed the other his hand "be careful" he helped Wilhelm off the ground and back on his feet. Their hands connected and their faces were full of joy.

The moment the skates were off Wilhelm wiggles his toes and let out a long sigh, he had so much fun, the people around them were definitely suspicious especially those who recognized Simon from the video But Wilhelm only cared about Simon and this wonderful day.

Leaving the skating arena Wilhelm took hold of Simon's hand, feeling his nerves get at him knowing the sounds of people outside there were many and they were ready to ask questions and they had nobody to protect them from all the people "it's okay" Simon whispered "I'm right here, you're okay" he added as they looked at each other and Simon nodded reassuring Wilhelm. They walked out, lights flashed people spoke over people it was so busy but the grip of their hands reminded Wilhelm that what they were doing was not wrong. He smiled at the people and waved, not answering any questions or attending to anyone's calls. They made it out and looked at each other as they glanced behind them as the group faded.

He had never felt more alive

Oh shit- pictures were taken.
Also hi ice skating is hard, can you skate?