"I don't want to lose you"

While Simon and Wilhelm got to decorating cookies Wilhelm had finally put his phone on charge with Simon's charger, it had been dead for some time but he wasn't in a rush to see everything anyways. Linda's words earlier sunk in to Wilhelm as he watched the curly brown haired boy happily eat the well made and decorated cookies as they sat on the comfy couch side by side with the tv on, it felt so relaxed and so refreshing just being there in comfortable silence with Simon, that was until his phone started spamming off the wall next to him. Simon's gaze moved from the tv to his boyfriend as Wilhelm showed a frown as he sunk into the couch. His mother non stop texting many of his friends from him texting him and sharing links. Even Felice and Madison were spamming his phone to check in and gather tea of the two boys.

Wilhelm and Simon looked at each other and Simon set his half eaten cookie back on his plate before he moved sitting sideways, towards Wilhelm he licked his lips so the remaining of the cookie was completely gone before he took Wilhelm's hands in his "you don't owe anyone anything," Simon starts "you don't have to remain silent about what or, who you care about" Simon adds he'd hate for Wilhelm to ignore all their fun and their making of things official especially now Wilhelm's reality was brought back out in the open. "I'm done pretending, my love." Wilhelm let out shakily as his eyes watered he was absolutely terrified "I'm just afraid, things will get very bad for not just me but you and your family once I finally open up. I want you to be safe and protected but I'm scared my mother will not provide you guys safety" Wilhelm blinked and the tears dropped and Simon rubbed at the blondes hands his thumbs rushing over his fine skin. "You are my safety," Simon answers "and as long as I have you, i promise everything will be okay" Simon adds "tomorrow, I'm going to head to that lady who did the interview about us. I'm going to get her to take all my truth and publish it, so my mother will see our headlines and then she'll see that, it'll piss her off and she may disown me" Wilhelm explained, his nerves calmed down as the warm touch of Simon gathered "but Erik would've wanted me to be myself, you are my boyfriend and I am proud of that because look at you," Wilhelm said "you're beautiful, smart and to top it all off you're the only person who makes me feel alive" Wilhelm goes on "I'd never break the monarchy for anyone else" Wilhelm states as Simon smiles leaning into Wille and planting a soft kiss on his lips pulling away to wipe a stray tear from Wilhelm's cheek.

Though Wilhelm had ran his hand up the side of Simon before pulling Simon gently back into another kiss, his hand losing its way back down Simon's side swiftly catching the other one mirroring the action to the other side they both rested on Simon's hips as Simon moved positions now straddling Wilhelm's lap he deepened the kiss as his hands searched for the bottom of Wilhelm's long sleeve attempting to take it off Wilhelm smiled while mildly pulling away "your mom?" He breathed out as Simon rested his forehead on the others sighing in defeat he slid off Wilhelm turning the tv off he grabbed Wilhelm's hand and dragged him to his room.

Pushing Wilhelm backwards on the bed the boys smiled at each other as Simon took his shirt off, followed by crawling onto Wilhelm before managing to get the other boys shirt off. Just to attach their lips again Simon's hands wondering around Wilhelm's torso feeling the warmth of Wilhelm's body made him feel so good.

"I don't want to lose you" Simon breathes out between their kiss

Wilhelm's grip on Simon's back pulled him closer at those words

"You're never going to" Wilhelm replied softly before their lips became one once again.

Hey Heyyyy
Alright so keeping it clean ish aha come on tho y'all have a mind of your own 😉😉