thought he was a goner?

TW: LGBTQ slurs / minor violence?!

Wilhelm made hit back to his room, he looked through his clothes for an outfit for tomorrow. He was in fact going to tell the world who he truly was, he knew it was for the best and he needed to do this for himself and for Simon.

W: are you awake?

Wilhelm texted Simon, it was late now but he wanted to speak to him.

S: yes of course I'm nervous

W: can we call?

S: please

And with that he immediately pressed the call button and he laid on his bed, got comfortable and the moment he heard Simon's voice he smiles "hey"
"I've missed you" Wilhelm says back "trust me my bed feels so lonely with out you" Simon says "my father was talking to my mother, he seems almost supportive of me" Wilhelm says "has your mom given you a hard time?" Simon asks "I haven't let her, trust me she's afraid to do much" Wilhelm answers with a chuckle "I saw some of the articles about us, you're still comfortable with all of this?" Simon says "I don't read criticisms, but yes I am very comfortable" Wilhelm answers "you have a big day tomorrow, you need rest" Simon says as Wilhelm smiles even though Simon can't see him "okay, love" Wilhelm says Simon is now the one smiling "goodnight Wille"

"Goodnight Simme"

Then the call ends and both boys are left smiling.

Simon woke up a lot colder than the night before, obviously the missing heat of Wilhelm meant that there were no morning cuddles or kisses leaving Simon to frown and groan loudly as he rolled in his bed. He didn't want to wake but he knew today was a big day and he'd need to be awake, he threw the covers off as he sighed.

Shoving some jeans on Simon picked out a yellow top of his while he dressed he check his phone to see some unread messages.

W: hey, It was a chore getting out of my mother's mess here

W: don't worry though, I made it out and I'm on my way to the interview.

W: I wish you were here

W: okay I'm heading in

that was it Simon immediately ran out of his room he didn't know what to do with himself, as he entered his kitchen the door of the house swung open. No other than Sara stood with Felice at the door laughing and kicking off boots. "Oh hey Simme" Sara says a smile on her face. Felice gave a smile as well "we heard all about your date with the prince" Sara walked over teasing her brother "yeah yeah" Simon sighs "thought he was a goner?" Sarah asks you "I have no time for this, Felice nice seeing you" Simon says as he shoves his boots on and leaves the house. He had no plans he just needed fresh air, actually he was terrified and couldn't contain him self. He wanted to wait for Wille at the field because he couldn't wait longer.

If felt like he was waiting an eternity, he had messaged Wilhelm a couple times, letting the other know he was waiting for him at the football field. Simon was sat on a bleacher before he heard fences rattling. His gaze found a group of teenagers hopping over the fence to his right. He fixed his collar of his jacket before briefly looking at them then away.

Laughter and muttering got louder as the teens made their way over "hey, you seem familiar" one pointed out as they stopped in front of Simon "oh wait.. you're that faggot that fucked the royal prince" another spat out, Simon had already been standing ready to walk away but his hands turned into fists.. the group of guys stood laughing, making small remarks and almost mocking Simon. "How'd his dick taste? Bitter like his personality" that was it, talk shit about him and you'd get away with it. Talk shit about Wilhelm and Simon wasn't too fond. He threw the first punch but it didn't stop there, a lot of anger within the group Simon did however get some good hits though he was alone.

"You fucking dirt bag," a boy said kicking Simon as he laid on the wet grass, the snow always melted during the day because of the temperature, he groaned and held where they had kicked. One spat down at him as his ears rung, his lips trembled he could taste the blood running down from his nose. He heard the guys walk away, laughing once again. It made him shiver

Meanwhile Wilhelm had sat in the interview chair, recorders all around. Paper and pen in the ladies hand. "So tell me, you wanted to come clean about some things?" She asks as Wilhelm nods he pushed his hair out of his face while chewing on his cheek. "Well, for starters.." Wilhelm started "my mother tried desperately to hide a part of me though I feel I should embrace, I am afraid this could have my mother ready to disown me. But honestly she already has personally," Wilhelm explains "that was me in that video, I wasn't forced I wasn't drugged I wasn't anything. I am in love with that boy in the video. I can't hide that, I can't hide him and I can't hide myself" he says as his foot taps the floor beneath him. "I would like the public to know, that what I said in the first statement was written by my mother and that I will no longer obey by her rules against my love life." He finishes

Wilhelm walked out of that building a free man, knowing the interviewer was going to drop it all within minutes he wanted to be back with Simon, out of the streets. He did however have his phone turned off and had started to make his way for Simon's house, before he had gotten there he turned his phone on. Afraid of what might come after that but he wanted to let Simon know how things went. When he saw the text and looked at the time he noticed he had left Simon waiting for more than thirty minutes. Without hesitation he forgot Simon's house and went straight for the football field.

| Hey hey! I hate to do this to Simon
:( but I was just thinking how life can be this cruel because people are total dicks!