Cookie mix

The day was not over, in fact the day for them had just started Wilhelm had wanted to spend so much more time with Simon. As they walked hand in hand the odd stare and the few pictures being taken kept Wilhelm on edge but he wasn't going to let that ruin his day with Simon. The cold air made the hairs on his neck stand but the warmth of Simon's hand made his heart melt, the feeling of being in public with the other made him the happiest and by the smile he caught on Simon's face it was mutual happiness. "My turn" Wilhelm said softly "with what?" Simon asked "picking what we do" Wilhelm answered as he squeezed Simon's hand kissing his cheek.

Simon was confused as the two ended up at a shop, his eyes made their way around Wilhelm's face trying to discover what was going on. Wilhelm silently pulled Simon into the store and began looking for what he wanted scanning isles Simon watched the taller boy pull all sorts of baking supplies carelessly and decorations throwing them into a hand basket and moving along. A smile formed on Simon's face as they checked out, the lady scanning the items looked at Simon and then her glance moved to the magazine still up on shelves. "Yes, what ever you're thinking. Yes he's my boyfriend" Wilhelm spoke as he looked at the things he was trying to buy. "Now I'd like to bake with him, sometime soon" he joked and she sped up the process Simon's heart skipped, actually it did flips. "Don't forget to tell your friends" Wilhelm said as he took the bag in hand and Simon's hand in the other with a smile on his face waving to an elderly woman sitting on a bench right outside. She smiled and waved back and bowed her head a bit and Simon gave her a sweet smile.

"I like that" Simon was first to speak as they walked "like what?" Wilhelm asked "being called, your boyfriend" Simon said Wilhelm's eyes widened a bit he called Simon his boyfriend before they even made it official between each other, it was obvious they were together but Wilhelm hadn't even asked or made sure-
His mind was racing so his words were fumbling "I- oh shit, I'm sorry I should have asked I just, saw the way she looked at us and it came out and I understand if you'd feel comfortable not being .. my boy-"

"Wille" Simon interrupted as he stopped them from walking pulling Wilhelm closer by the sides of his open jacket "of course I'd love to be your boyfriend" Simon smiles pulling Wilhelm in for a kiss right there, in town. People watched, people walked past a mixture of emotions were displayed but Wilhelm felt nothing but love.

When they pulled away Wilhelm gave Simon a soft smile "lets bake cookies, shall we" he offered his hand as Simon took it again.

Back at Simon's place there was loads of laughter, pop Christmas music playing and two boys covered in flour and the kitchen... lets not even get started

But they were full of smiles as they laughed at something stupid Wilhelm said they looked at each other, admiring the moment just totally getting lost and for a split second they felt like they were the only ones in the world.

Simon started leaning in, his eyes closing the closer he got to Wilhelm's face and Wilhelm smirked. He dipped his finger into their mix and wiped it on Simon's nose "you uh.. got a little something" Simon's eyes opened and he gave a devilish smile making Wilhelm laugh "oh yeah" Simon raised an eyebrow before he dipped his thumb into the mix that remained and got up close to Wilhelm again bringing him closer with his clean hand and laid his thumb over Wilhelm's bottom lip. The cookie mix now shown on the soft lips of the prince of Sweden and Simon held a mischievous smile while Wilhelm reaches for the cloth sitting on the counter for their mess that they've made but Simon stopped his hand "I've got it" Simon said as Wilhelm looked back at Simon

Simon pulled Wilhelm into a kiss, making sure to get the cookie mix off the others lips. Though contently successfully got what he wanted, Wilhelm's hands ran up the sides of Simon bringing the shorter boy closer into the kiss. Their mouths moved in sync and in a fast motion, Simon pushed Wilhelm gently into the counter behind them feeding into the kiss.

Both not pulling away the sound of the door being opened caught Simon's attention but the craving of Wilhelm's lips was calling to Simon way louder than anything.

"Goodness Simon smells wonderful in here, who taught you how to-" Simon's mother walked into the kitchen and immediately stopped her sentence the boys separated in a rush as Wilhelm felt heat rush all over his body his cheeks a very bright pink. Simon smiles at his mother as she just chuckled, Linda was surprisingly very well with what she just walked in on and the second she continued by bringing the free groceries in paper bags to the clean and free counter. "I certainly did not teach this boy to bake so Wilhelm, you must teach me this recipe" Linda said trying to calm the prince down. Simon immediately started to tidy up. The timer on the cookies wouldn't go off for another fifteen and he felt extremely embarrassed. He decided to take the garbage out, taking the apron off he set it aside for when he came back in.

"Despite what's gone on between you two, you make him so happy" Linda said as she looked at Wilhelm while she put away some groceries. "Today at work I saw a article online already about you two" she said and Wilhelm chewed his lip anxiously "please, if you ever need anything or anyone, I am always here for you. You are welcome here at any time, what's ours is yours" Linda says as she brings Wilhelm, messy with flour and baking supplies into a hug and kisses the top of his head in a motherly manner.

Wilhelm hadn't experienced such comfort from a mother, not even his own. For a moment he was still but he soon felt comfortable. With a smile on their faces Linda pulled away "I'll be in my room, gotta change outta my work clothes and probably read for a little. Yell for me if you need anything" she says before she leaves the boy in the kitchen.

Starting to tidy up their space he had started to do the dishes they had used, Simon was back in the house and entered the kitchen Wilhelm's back turned to him Simon made his way over and snaked his arms around the busy boys waist. His head reaching Wilhelm's shoulder

Wilhelm smiles turning his head softly to the side, while he rinsed a dish and set it aside to dry. "You're truly a blessing" Wilhelm said calmly as Simon kissed his cheek. The cookies decided to beep leaving Simon to pull away and get them out to cool.

Hiiii
Ok quick question: socks n sandals? Or no? Lemme know :)
(I think yes)

— Hiiii Ok quick question: socks n sandals? Or no? Lemme know :) (I think yes)