Manik- Hmm.

(Manik then turns around and starts leaving when Neyonika again speaks up.)

Neyonika- Don't create a bad image of your family in front of her, Manik. At least let the world respect us if you don't want to.

Manik-I also wanted to say the same thing to you, Mrs Malhotra. If you cannot love your son, then at least let others give him the love he deserves. Sab ladkiyan aap jaisi nahi hoti naa.

[Manik- I also wanted to say the same thing to you, Mrs Malhotra. If you cannot love your son, then at least let others give him the love he deserves. Not every girl is like you, right?]

Neyonika (gritting her teeth)- Manik you...

Manik- Oh, come on. Why do you keep denying it? All of us know that when Mr Malhotra's company faced losses, you did some flings, and when he was rich again, you returned to him. So you think every girl there is just like you, furious for money? But as you know that your opinion doesn't matter to me at all. As mine didn't matter to you when you were so keen to decide things for me. So, please.

(Saying this, he shakes his head in disbelief and leaves from there, leaving Raj and Neyonika fuming in anger.)

(Manik is driving with his glares on

(Manik is driving with his glares on. He then receives a call from his manager, who tells him that one of their clients has tried to play a game with them and he is involved with the rivals. Manik fumes in anger at listening to this and increases the speed of his car. He then calls someone and puts the call on speaker.)

Person- Yes, sir.

Manik- It's been days since you got a new assignment. I have a task for you.

(Manik then explains everything to the person.)

Person- Kaam ho jayega sir.

[Person- Your work will be done, sir.]

Manik- Good. Main details bhejta hoon.

[Manik- Good. I will send you the details.]

Person- Okay, sir. The work will be done.

(Manik cuts the call and sends the person the required details. He is checking something on his phone when suddenly a person comes in front of his car, and Manik applies breaks suddenly. The person was about to get hit by the car but was saved, but he sees that it's Manik Malhotra driving the vehicle, so he falls on the road and acts of being injured.)

Manik- What the hell!

(Manik removes his glares and comes out of the car to check on the person.)