Zone 4 - Act 3: The New Threat [Part 1] (S2)

Start from the beginning

As the music was playing, Izuku puts his sunglasses on as he was also sipping his soda. He then relaxed on his chair while waiting for the others.

 He then relaxed on his chair while waiting for the others

Izuku: "I wonder when they're gonna get here."

He then checks the time on his phone that said: "9:03 A.M"

Izuku: "Well, I just hope they do."

He then sits back on his chair as he enjoys his music. Little did he know that his friends were already there.

Kaminari: "Man... Where the heck is he? We came all here and he didn't show up!"

Momo: "Calm down, Kaminari. I know that Izuku is here. He isn't the type of person to lie."

Uraraka: "Yeah! I know that Midoriya wouldn't tell us to be here and didn't came!"

Kirishima then began to hear the music from Izuku's boombox.

Kirishima: "Hey. Do you hear music? It coming from somewhere."

They then began to follow the music. When they reached it, they see Izuku on his chair, relaxing to the music.

Kaminari: "Uh... How long has he been sitting there?"

Kirishima: "He must've been waiting for us. C'mon! Let's go meet him!"

They proceed to walk towards him and Izuku began to hear their footsteps as they came closer and closer.

Izuku: "*Thought* Welp. Looks like they're here."

Like he thought, they were there. He saw them as he got up.

Izuku: "Took you guys long enough."

Kaminari: "Says you! We had to walk all the way here and for what? Just to find you relaxing?! Why are you relaxing man!?"

Izuku: "Uh... yeah, sorry. I knew it would takes some time for you to come so set this up to just wait for ya."

He then stands up and presses the stop button on the boombox, making the music stop playing. Izuku notices that only a few of them came. Those being: Uraraka, Tsuyu, Momo, Kirishima, Sero, Mashirao Shoji, Tokoyami, Kaminari and Jirou.

Izuku: "So... Where are the others?"

Uraraka: "They said that they were busy with their own stuff and couldn't come. Even they did promise they could. We were the only ones who were come we me, Tsu, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Shoji, and Tokoyami."

Izuku: "Well... Okay then. It's fine for me to understand. They're busy with their lives. I think it's time for us to head into the forest and begin search--"

Kirishima then stops him.

Kirishima: "Wait a sec, Midoriya. I know that we agreed to help you search for the Emeralds for your friends. But, can you elaborate the reason further then you need help looking for them? Explain."