"Eh?" He froze in his place

"You are that individual with the sudden outburst of the virus in City 014, I'll be taking you with me"

'Oh? So I was already found out the moment I got teleported in here huh' Rimuru thought "And what if I don't want to go with you Alpha?" He looked back at her

"I'll be using excessive force then, Rimuru" Alpha goes into her battle stance.

"Come with me, you can use the powers within the Punishing Virus and I can teach you to it"

"It was humanity's fault that this Virus was created. So come with me and I'll guide you to it worthy of being an ascendant" Alpha added

'Being an Ascendant huh, quite tempting' Rimuru thought as he shakes his head sideways.

"Looks like we figured it out, Raphael -sensei, the reds and blues in this world" Rimuru fired his Meggido and darted to her at the same time.

Alpha goes into her Iaido stance and fired sword waves to counter the projectiles that were going to her.
(A/N: Truly Vergil imouto)

As both projectiles collided, one of Rimuru's attacks had penetrated Alpha's sword waves causing it to graze her cheeks and blood starts to seep out through it.

Alpha repositioned herself, but as she was doing it the area they were in was filled up with white smoke.

'Those projectiles were used for distraction huh' Alpha thought

Before Rimuru and Alpha had their short skirmish, Rimuru was already buying time for his skills to make work and for Raphael's appraisal to be done. Rimuru mixed in an Ice element into his Meggido causing the area to be filled with smoke and for another reasoning is that Alpha might use thermal reading to look for him.
(A/N: at this point, I might just turn him into a ninja)

As the smoke finally dispersed the area they were in, Alpha find herself alone in the area and wiped the blood in her cheeks with her ragged scarf.

'So she escaped at that moment' Alpha thought as she sheathed her katana and starts walking for the exit.

"[Insert really cliche lines that states she will be looking for rimuru]"

.
.
.
*

Rimuru's was currently running on a rooftop of a ruined building hopping from one building to another.

'So where are they sensei?' Rimuru asked but he was only replied by silence.

'Raphael, can you hear me?'

'Oi!? Sensei!?' Rimuru screamed in his thoughts.

"No time to be joking sen- Ahk!"

As he was about to land from another building a surge of pain ran throughout his body midway causing him to lose focus and freefall to the ground.

Rimuru was still writhing in pain due to the sudden events but he managed to stand himself up by using his sword as a cane for support.

"The virus is reacting, what a bad timing so even with pain nullification active, the virus will still slip through, what a pain in the ass" Rimuru clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The veins of red lines are starting to appear within his body once more, trying to take control of its host.

[Multiple amounts of corrupted are heading your way, master]

'So you have finally come back, what took you so long had to fall multiple levels of the building because of that' Rimuru retorted.

[I had to focus on containing the virus since it was reacting when you had your conversation with Alpha]