♡ Chapter - 2 ♡

Date: 6 February 2022

( Author's pov )

It's 8:30 am. Naruto is getting his books out from his locker. Thanks to his mom he is 30 mins early. His mom was so mad that she woke him up at 6 to get ready so that her son won't be late and the hard work payed off but not in a good way. Now Naruto is in his class alone.

Naruto was thinking about what he will have for lunch but then he heard some footsteps coming closer. Then someone opened his class room's door. Naruto was scared at first because he was alone but it faded away when he saw a girl.

( Imagine that's her 🙃 ik she is from a manga and sorry she was the only girl I found with a school dress and big boobs who looks pretty :D )

" Hii! " Aika looks at Naruto smiling.

" O-oh hi " Naruto responds.

" This is class 1-a right? " Aika asked.

" Yes it is. " I answered.

" Thanks...uhm- "

" Naruto Uzumaki " Naruto giggled.

" Right- Thanks Naruto " She bowed.

" And your name? " Naruto asked.

" Aika Sato " Aika responded.

" I have never seen you here before.. are you new here? " Naruto raised a brow.

" Yes! I just transferred here cuz of my childhood friend. " She smiled sweetly.

" You too must be really good friends than ".

" You can say that but to be honest he doesn't know that I will be here " she winked.

" Like a surprise!! "

" Yup! Well Naruto if you dont mind then can you give me a tour? I am new so.." Aika asked.

" Of course I can we have plenty of time before the school starts so why not " Naruto replied.

( After the tour )

Naruto and Aika were talking that's when Sakura saw them in the hallway talking.

" Hii Naruto! " Sakura said while running towards them.

" Hello Sakura-channn !! " Naruto greeted back.

" Who is she ? " Sakura asked.

" Oh she is Aika, my new friend ! " Naruto answered.

" Nice to meet you Aika! I am Sakura Haruno. " Sakura Said.

" Nice to meet you too Sakura " Aika bowed.

" So Aika are you new here? " Sakura asked.

" Yes! But I already feel happy here. Everyone is so nice " Aika explained.