Chapter 17: The Rescue

Start from the beginning

Katsuki woke up blinking the blurriness away. As he started trying to move around as he fully woke up, he remember the events from earlier and started to make quicker movements trying to run away. However, he was chained up and unable to move. He grunted trying to get out of the chains.

"Looks like someone finally woke up, we were starting to think that you were dead," Shigaraki said. Katsuki still attempted to get out of the chains that bound him. Katsuki looked around the room checking his surroundings. No matter where he looked he could see at least one villain staring at him. "Well now, this isn't how we treat our guests, untie him," Shigaraki said to one of the nearby villains who let the chains fall to the ground. Even if he wanted to, Katsuki wouldn't attack Shigaraki, not only did he not have an escape plan but he was overwhelmingly outnumbered. Katsuki looked at the villain, 'Guest? What does he want with me?' he thought as he just stood there not knowing what to do.

"You're probably wondering why you're here, and that's simple. As you may know, our main goal is to kill All Might," Shigaraki walked around Katsuki as he continued talking about his villain group's main motives and plans. As he did so, Katsuki looked around the room, there was only one door that he could see which most likely just led to another room, not a good escape route.

After a lot of unnecessary detailing about the league's plan, Shigaraki finally told him why he's here. "That's where you come in, we want you to join our league." Katsuki looked at them shocked, "And who thought that I would want to join your league? I'm going to be a hero and crush every villain in my path." Shigaraki walked closer to Bakuogou, a mall smirk on his face he spoke. "We have our ways."

Katsuki raised an eyebrow at that, "And what exactly would that be?" Shigaraki's smirk grew wider as he started to walk around the room again, "You have an omega don't you?" Katsuki scoffed at that, "Of course, who doesn't." Then he realized, most alphas may have omegas but not many his age did. 'I should just shut up,' he told himself, he didn't want to get Izuku in trouble with villains so keeping his mouth shut would be the best thing to do right now.

Although Shigaraki was going off of the hope that the intel from Kouta had been accurate, Shigaraki was glad that at least part of the information had been accurate, soon enough he would find out if it was all true. 

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room only getting interrupted by a sound at the door. "Order for a pizza?" it called out. Shigaraki looked around the room, "Who ordered pizza?" The villain in a half grey half black costume stood up, "I'll go see what pizza it is." The villain stood up sounding excited for the pizza. However, before he could get to the door, the wall beside it exploded open. Katsuki looked in shock, a large group of heroes was there with All Might leading them. The heroes were there to rescue him.

Katsuki stood there frozen still in shock. Before he could figure out what was going on, he was teleported outside, right outside the building he had been in. The area was much more open which gave him many more ways to escape. As he surveyed the area, he noticed that he was surrounded by villains, if he wanted to get out, he had to use the air.

Izuku, Kirishima, Todoroki, Iida, and Momo followed the coordinates. When they finally got there, they saw a broken building and a lot of people outside. The group got the best spot they could while staying hidden and they were able to see the area. There was a circle of people around a figure, a large group was running toward them, probably the heroes. Izuku looked around frantically trying to find Katsuki. Then he saw him, Katsuki was the figure surrounded. 

"I found him," Izuku said pointing. The heroes had just arrived and had started to battle each other. There were too many villains for them to be able to help Katsuki, to get him out quickly and safely the rescue group they had made would have to intervene. Katsuki too was busy avoiding attacks from villains to do much of anything else, they needed a plan.