"Why y'all staring at each other?" Nevaeh frowned, scrunching her eyebrows together. Besides the sudden silence, she thought that her dad and Heaven was being weird.

"Go take a bath." Zylin told her.

"Can—Now Nevaeh!" He said cutting her off. He knew she was about to come with an excuse. Nevaeh was asking questions on purpose. She wanted to catch all of their buisness so she could go and tell her maw maw.

Nevaeh stood up with an attitude and stomped to her room slamming the door. Zylin chuckled and made a mental note to deal with her later.

"Look at ya cheek bones getting happy." Zylin pointed out. Heaven's cheeks were indeed blushing making her cover her face with her hands. Zylin was the only man that she knew that held eye contact and she loved it.

"Zylin stop it." She whined.

"Zylin stop it." He mocked in a girl's voice. Heaven's jaw dropped. Her hand found it's way to his arm. Before Zylin could even blink he let out a loud yelp from the pinch that Heaven gave him.

"That shit hurt." He mugged, rubbing his arm. For the first time Heaven saw his mean face and she liked it. Everything about him was just so perfect to her.

Heaven got up and in a quick instance Zylin did as well, trying to grab her arm. Heaven took off running around the house to get away from him. Zylin chased her around the living room, while Heaven giggled.

"Let me get my lick back." Zylin said, trying to think of a way to out smart her.

"No you gone do it harder." Heaven whined, standing behind the love seat that was located in the corner of the room. She had no other place to go or turn.

"No I'm not." Zylin smirked. He went towards the front door making Heaven's heart drop. She knew he was about to let Bullet in. She was still scared of the dog and Zylin knew it.

"Ok! I quit!" She immediately yelled, coming from behind the love seat. Her hands were in the air like she was surrendering, making Zylin burst out laughing.

Heaven pouted walking up to him. Zylin calmed his laughter down and wiped the tears that were about to escape his eyes. Heaven had fallen for his trick, he wouldn't dare let Bullet in the house knowing she was scared of him.

"You know I'm scared of that dog." She mumbled, now in front of him.

"I wasn't gone let him in here." He replied, softly pinching the side of her stomach. Zylin found it cute when she pouted, he liked seeing the softer side of her.

He could tell that Heaven had been hurt before. The way she kept her guard up and busied herself with work just made him want her more. He wanted to be her peace, her safe place.

Heaven rolled her eyes and softly pushed his chest. Zylin chuckled and sat on the arm rest of the sofa so that he was now her level. "You're cute when you pout." He said, licking his lips.

"I'm not pouting." She frowned, standing in between his legs. Honestly Heaven was surprising herself. The only time she was this close to a man was when she was giving them a private dance. Zylin was different, he made her feel different. She didn't need money to be around him.

"If I kissed you, would you still be pouting?" He asked, pulling Heaven closer by her waist. He allowed for his hands to rest on her hips and his thumbs circled.

"No." She shook her head.

Zylin pulled her chin down gently and connected his lips to hers. They were very soft like he expected and he could taste the mango flavored chapstick that she wore. Fireworks erupted in the pit of Heaven's stomach as their lips danced together.