What now? Chap 5

⚠️TW: NONE I THINK⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lizzie's pov

Shit shit shit I see how Eloise starts getting pale when I feel something heavy fall on me I see Eloise with her eyes closed. She passed out. "SCARLETT" I yelled she comes running to me when she sees Eloise her face looks concerned " did you call 911" I ask "yeah they said they'll be here in 5 minutes" "god I hope they do god knows how long her leg has been like this and how much blood has she lost" after I said that we hear the bell  ring.

Scarlett opens the door I look up to see 2 police man standing there they look at me and their eyes follow to see Eloise in my arms "please help her we have no idea what happened to her she just nocked on our door, we think she was being followed " Scarlett says the police officer nods and calls for an ambulance.

5 minutes later the paramedics are strapping Eloise to the gurney and trying to take her vitals I stay with her while Scarlett talks to the police and tells them what we know and how she got here to us I feel my hand getting squeezed when I look down I see Eloise with her eyes semi open "hey you're okay it's okay the paramedics are here I promise they'll help you okay?" She nodded  and I started stroking her hair she closed her eyes "no no Eloise, Eloise stay with me" it's no use she's passed out again.

I stay there stroking her hair when a paramedic comes up to me "ma'am I'm sorry but we have to get her to the hospital she's lost too much blood" "can I come please? For all I know she's alone and I really don't want to leave her" for some reason I felt like I should take care of her something was telling me to...
the man hesitated but he let me neither the less. Scarlett finishes talking to the police so she  got in the ambulance with me and held Eloise's had while I stroked her hair.

We got to the hospital a while ago Eloise was brought up to surgery after getting a blood transfusion for what the doctors told us the cut had been done about 12 hours ago and how it wasn't clean it caused dead tissue that had to be removed (idk if that's true or not lol)  Scarlett and I where waiting in the waiting room for her surgery to be done. here's the thing the police told us we could leave now but we just couldn't... we found out that she's a foster child and that it was most probable that who ever did this to her was her foster parents.

It's been about 2 hours and when we see the doctor waking up to us .
" hello mrs.Olsen-Johansson the operation went well Eloise will be fine we just have to keep her for a couple of days in observation to see if any bacteria got in that could infect the cut but for the looks of it that won't happen it's just a preventing thing "
"oh thank god, thank you so much!  can we see her ?"
"Of course I'll guide you there".

No one's pov

Wen Lizzie and Scarlett went to Eloise's room they saw her hooked up to the machines she locked so fragile and inocent laying there... they both went either side of her and held her hands when someone walked in...
"Hello you must be Scarlett and Elizabeth am I correct?
"Umm yeah yeah who are you I'm sorry?" Scarlett asked
"oh I'm Eloise's social worker pleasure tu meet you, I hoped you guys would be here so I could hear your story my self, I talked to the police but you know it's better if I hear it from the actual people"
"oh yeah that's fine but can I ask something?"
"Yeah of course"
"Do you know who did this to her? I know there was a man following her but could you possibly know who it is? " Lizzie asked
"Here's the thing I can't really give you that information as you guys are not related to Eloise in any way I can not give you those ditails"
"Please? Where juts worried I mean we were the ones who have been here with her"
"Look ma'am I know you have been here with her and that you guys just want to see if she's safe but that my job,as her social worker I'm the one who has to provide for her safety"
" yeah well it looks like your not doing a great job" said Scarlett and walked out the room.

Scarlett's pov
God I'm so mad how can that woman say that she is looking for her safety when the girl is in a hospital bed because she was running away from a man... I can't help but want to protect her, when I saw her trembling in the  corner with her cheeks wet form tears all I could think about was holdin her in my arms and make her feel better...

I turn around to see Lizzie standing beside me "babe are you okay" "no,Lizzie I'm not okay, how can she say that?? I'm just so mad" "I know you are my love  but this won't help anyone,maybe if we talk to the police officer he'll tell us who the man was you want to do that?" "Yeah okay"

Talking to the police officer we found out that the man who was following Eloise was her foster parent, mark, and that he had her locked up in his basement I hear this I couldn't help not to cry and Lizzie couldn't either.... We didn't know exactly what he had done to her but we knew it wasn't good...

I look at Lizzie and dry her tears "baby can I ask you something" Lizzie says witch I nod in response "what would you do if I tell you that I wan to keep her with us?" When she said that I felt like she was reading my mind that was all I could think about we have so much love to give and so much care that we can offer." Babe I was going to say the same thing" "really?" "Yeah" "so are we really doing this" I ask Lizzie "yeah I think so"...

We are walking down to Eloise's room to go and talk to her social worker when out of nowhere the machines start to go off like crazy and a bunch of nurses go into her room Lizzie and I look at each other when we hear the doctor say "GET AN OR NOW"
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
What happened to Eloise?
Will she be okay ?
Will the social worker let Scarlett and Lizzie foster Eloise?
Will Eloise wan to stay with them?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter I wanted to say that I don't know anything about medical stuff so if I got or get anything wrong in this chapter and in the next one I'm sorry.
Anyway don't forget to take care of yourself and drink some water.I love y'all ❤️