Mark chap 2

⚠️TW: abuse,r*pe,swearing⚠️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eloise pov
I've been locked up in here I don't really know how long for and it's been awful I can not explain how much I would like to see the sun again or just listen to the cars pass i know that sounds like something really stupid but for someone who loved the fresh air trees and nature this small things I wanted to do were big, nature always calmed me down and helped me when I wanted to scape but right now there is none...
Honestly I'm scared out of my mind I'm getting kind off pissed off by mark I mean why does he keep me locked in here ? And also why am I so scared of running away maybe because I know that if I fail things will not be too good for me... I'm pretty sure it's late at night maybe 2,3am I'm not really sure but I can't sleep when all I can think about is how much I wish I had a normal and happy life you know a family who loved and cared for me not for the money but because they wanted to and appreciated me for who I am, but I guess a girl can dream.

I look up and it seemes like there's light so i must have fallen a sleep at some point when I was deep in thought, right now my rists really fucking hurt this chains are making holes into them and as for routine I hear the wood crack... yes, mark is coming. That's when I hear it the lock of the door and there he is. his big large fit and his huge disgusting mustache and let's not forget his big ass hands yes, the ones he hits me with I know them pretty well... "hi Eloise how are you this morning huh" mark says honestly what do you answer to that question, oh hey! I'm great I love it here it's so fun I love my amazing chains obviously not. I don't answer. He sighnt and steps closer to my face and says "when I talk to you, you answer me you little shit" here's the thing im kinda usted to him calling me things like that so I still didn't answer... god i should have answered.

No one's pov

"So your not going to awnser then?" Mark started to run his hand through Eloise leg and slowly started to draw circules in her inner tight... Eloise already knew what was going to happen but she still tried to move, she started shaking like crazy "get you hand of me" said Eloise but mark obviously didn't listen, he never has.
Mark started yo touch her with his fingers while Eloise tried to move but the chains kept her in place "stop moving you whore" mark spat Eloise immediately Stoped she knew better... mark begins to take her pants off while Eloise just layes there still shaking waiting for what was coming. He took his pants off and started to touch her everywhere...

When Eloise thought he was done she juts Lied there paralyzed she didn't feel anything anymore it was like she had been whipped from everything she just didn't feel anything...

"You liked that hun?" Marked asked, Eloise didn't say anything she didn't even hear him talk she was just laying there." So it looks like you're not too talkative today,maybe this will make you talk" he grabbed his pocket knife and started cutting Eloise's leg that's when she came out of her trance and started yelling and crying "P-PLEASE S-S-TOP" he started lagughing at Eloise's begging he just went deeper with the knife.

But ohh boy he wasn't done he needed more... he unchained Eloise so she could drop to her knees and he put his disgusting dick in her mouth after he was done he throwed her and left up the stairs...

Eloise juts Layed there crying and thinking why her ? Why did she have to put up with all of this? What did she do so wrong that life was so bad? Why couldn't she have a loving family and be a normal child ?
But that's when it hit her she wasn't chained...
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
What do you think will happen?
Will Eloise have the courage to finally run ? If she does where would she go ?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
I feel like this chapter is a little trashy but I promise they'll get better.
Hope your having a great day and take care of yourself  I love you ❤️