《Chapter 6》

Chapter-6 Kisses and Journey?

Yuna pov:

"You have to give a payment first." He said coming closer to my face smirking.

"What?"

"Give me a kiss." He said leaning more closer with his hot breath lingering on my lips, as he lowered his gaze looking seductive.

"N-no" I shuddered at the demand, now that things were different.

He held my jaw and made me look at him in his eyes, " What did you say mon chaton?"

"I- Why though?" I hesitated seeing his aura

"Why not Yuna?" That's it! He said my name for the first time and it surely was a danger sign.

I leaned in and placed my lips on his, as I was about to retrieve, he held my jaw and deepened the kiss.

He took my lower lip between his teeth and bit it slightly just to access my mouth. He didn't stop soon and was making it difficult to continue.

Running out of breath I threw my fist on his well built chest to stop him. He stopped but leaned in again just to give one soft peck.

"Tell me where do you want to know from mon chaton." He asked with his honey dipped voice.

Being embarrassed of the kisses we shared right in front of two officers, I forget to listen his words until.

"Won't you tell me where do you want to know from mon chaton." He asked again with disappointment in his voice.

"Tell me everything Tae." I intentionally called him Tae.

"OK mon chaton~." He started with excitement.

"30th December 1995. We were born, first him then me. Old hags named him Taehyun and me Taehyung. You must have seen them having grey-green eyes and so did Taehyun but I don't."

'Now that I think back, their family has grey-green eyes and so did Taehyun but he also does.'

"Ah no I don't these are lenses I had to were regularly for you." He said removing the lenses and I met his brown eyes so aesthetically beautiful.

I snapped out of my stance when I heard him continue.

"I have always been the black sheep in that family. They treated Taehyun with so much love and graciousness which I could only dream for. I had a different room, one at the end of the hallway way smaller then his. He was taken care of, so much, by those old hags, even me. Of course I had to because they said I am the younger one, but shouldn't we both should be equal?." He looked at me confused.

I didn't answer instead looked at his ethereal face.

"They said I should help him and take care of him, basically babysit an ass that is elder than me because minutes matter after all. He went to a private school like a rich guy so did I like his servant. He always embarrassed me because I was inferior. They said he is more handsome and I am ugly even though we both looked the same, a disgrace to them, but they still kept me in a fallacy saying that what they show was love and true and the outside world is full of lies." He sighed remembering those days.

"But I trusted them and still wished that one day they would also see me as their son not a mistake, love me like Taehyun but as Taehyung but they never did. Until I understood that they always used my innocence and selflessness."

"I was 15 when I ran away. I spent 6 days on the streets and realized how hard and cruel life is but at least not fake and full of lies."

"Then when I was left with no energy, I had collapsed somewhere. When I woke up I was on a bed under a roof, in an orphanage. Funny how I have parents yet I am an orphan. Turns out a sister had found me and took me. She was very nice, she took care of me until I was 19 and had to be independent. I left and searched for some part time jobs and lived in a share apartment with a guy named jungkook." He smiled.

"Everything wasn't so perfect and luxurious but stable and lovely. Until I was made to realize I can't be happy, they killed him and made it an accident. They killed sister and made it a suicide. They reminded me that I am the odd one because it boiled their blood seeing me escape them and live happily without begging them. I killed their guards and spies and few more people who were a pain in ass and were basically reporting everything to them."

"The day I saw you at the bus station was the day I had again fled. Since that day I found my obsession, my passion, my treasure, my love, you, mon chaton." He turned his eyes to me and smiled.

"But life is a bitch, it has to remind me I am the odd one. They found out about you. They made ties with your family and arranged you to him. That was the limit and I killed Taehyun, the 15th one, the day before the wedding and replaced him. Faith brought us together, the faith I made with my hard work." He turned to me by now and looked in my eyes.

He slowly raised his hand and brought it to my right cheek, while I was lost in his eyes and touch, a loud scream was heard. I snapped my head and saw officer park's hand dripping with blood as he knelt on the floor with pain.

-------------------------

A longer chapter ;)
Going to finish soon~~

A longer chapter ;) Going to finish soon~~