The Dark Side of Humans 2

[Read the first one (One-shot 24) if you haven't! Henry along with his half-human brother named Likin makes the most dangerous and horrifying weapon yet to the monsters.]

"Lala-ah-lala! These monsters are so wrong!" Henry grumbled, he made puppets that looked like Wanda and Dracula. "What a splendid night with no evil force at all." Henry giggled, mimicking Dracula in a Romanian accent. "Dracula, I saw Henry and he did something to Mavis!" Henry whimpered, mimicking Wanda in a soft and quirky voice. "Of course I did something terrible to Mavis, now I'll do something terrible to the both of you!" Henry growled, Likin suddenly came along.

"Henry, I made the perfect weapon!" Likin chuckled. "A robotic claw?" Henry muttered. "Trust me, it's more than that." Likin smirked, getting a hamster in a cage and giving the robotic claw to Henry. "Do I just slash it?" Henry dropped, Likin nodded his head as Henry slashed the hamster gently. "How is this supposed to hurt a monster?" Henry grumbled.

"Say like an order or a command." Likin added. "Oh uh, roll over." Henry nervously chuckled, the hamster got on its back and did so. "Ooh, this is absolutely great. I've got to tell the bat crones!" Henry smirked.

[A few moments later] "Absolutely not!" Bela grumbled. "Come on! We'll try to do better this time!" Henry smiled, Likin suddenly came along with tons of mini capsules with some sort of red fluid in them. "Put these inside of your robotic claw, if you shoot them at monsters they will automatically lose their powers, even if it's a vampire!" Likin informed.

"Okay, we're starting to agree on this new plan so far." Basher smiled evilly. "Trust me, I'll give you 50 werewolf pups to eat if you help us." Henry chuckled, the bat crones began to drool. [The next night] Murray and Mumette were taking a walk.

"This feels so odd, a bat crone hasn't even come out once." Murray dropped. "Maybe because they don't eat mummies." Mumette stated, but she and Murray suddenly noticed Henry. "Hello, do you remember me?" Henry asked as he smiled evilly, Murray and Mumette were confused. "Oh! You're that Polish boy that makes those crazy prank videos, I'm a huge fan of you!" Murray chuckled.

"WHAT? No! I'm Henry Wilson, your greatest enemy!" Henry cackled in his British accent. "Um, a human boy hasn't been our enemy ever." Mumette dropped. "WELL THIS WILL SHUT THE BOTH OF YOU UP!" Henry yelled, showing them the robotic claw and putting it onto himself. "What? That's just one of those toy thingies." Murray muttered. "Yeah, I've seen kids with those." Mumette grumbled, Henry exhaled in annoyance.

"I'll do something way worse than turning you into evil monsters!" Henry imitated, Murray suddenly gasped in surprise. "Wait a minute..." Murray thought in his head. *Recap* "Bela, remind one day to totally eliminate that werewolf pup one day..." Henry growled. "Eliminate what?" Frank asked concerned. "Oh, just some evil bat crone in the future..." Henry nervously lied. "There is something about that human boy that is I don't trust..." Murray muttered.

*Back to present time* Murray screamed in complete fear. "IT'S YOU!" Murray screamed as he pointed at Henry. "Of course it is me, now I need the both of you." Henry smirked, he shot two capsules out of his robotic claw at the mummies. [One hour later] "Where are Murray and Mumette?" Eunice asked worriedly and concernedly.

"Yeah, I haven't seen Mumette since I woke up." Wanda added. "Maybe they got lost on their walk and are trying to find their way back." Ericka stated wrongly. Meanwhile... Murray and Mumette woke up, they were both tied to a chair. "You two thought I completely gave up." Henry laughed. "Well, me and my husband will defeat you without any of our friends, because you're just a useless and evil human boy!" Mumette growled, Murray tried to turn into a python but nothing happened at all.

"Huh?" Murray dropped. "Try your best to use your powers Murray and Mumette, but what I shot at you has made the both of you useless talking toilet paper." Henry giggled. "Our powers are gone! What are you going to do to us?!" Murray whimpered. "I'll show you! TURN ON THE PROJECTOR LENNY!" Henry screamed.