Love me more!- Kou x Reader (Lemon)

A/N: AHHHH! NO! I SAID I WOULDN'T EVEN THINK OF LEMON BUT HERE I AM!!!!

You and Kou are sitting on your bed, he's been squirming a lot but you let it slip by. Kou is honestly getting on your nerves then he finally came closer to you and put his hand on your chest.

"I need you!" He says. "Kou...." Kou smashes his lips with yours and he kisses you like his life needs it. You obviously kiss back then Kou starts french kissing and his tongue explores every part in your mouth.

Kou soon departs and pins you on the bed, "This is tempting!" He says then he does the impossible...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: NO! WTF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS!!??!!!?!!??? Now, I said that I'd never think of it but I am... -///- I'm not doing it! I don't know how! If I do then it'll be a total cringe!!! No! 😛 Although, I am tempted.... °^°

You're sleeping a very peaceful dream, not wanting to get up but of course, someone had to wake you... You roll on your back fluttering your eyes open and see Kou hovering above you. The light from the lamp shown in your eyes making you slightly blind, "Kou, what are you-" you were cut off by his lips crashing into yours.

Kou's tongue made its way in your mouth and he explored it and you guys wrestled a little then Kou pulled away leaving saliva hanging which he broke, "Kou, why are we up this late?" You asked. Kou didn't answer, you sat up and you can feel him shaking. He clunched onto the cover and his lips connected with yours again repeating the kisses but with much more lust.

Kou pulled away and he was panting, "Kitty (Y/N), I'm in the need for you..." He says. You were confused and Kou came to your neck and nibbled it leaving little blood dripping. You moaned and Kou but into you causing you to moan again bit in pain.

Eventually, Kou departed then he removed your shirt revealing your (F/C) bra. (I wear one 24/7 so sorry if you don't...) Kou snuggled his face in between your breasts and he licked it. "Hold on... Do I now know where this is going?" You asked while blushing heavily.

Kou looked at you with lust and greed for you then he smirked kissing you and biting your lip drawing blood so he kissed you hungrily.

Kou then removed his shirt and he also removed your bra exposing yourself. "K-Kou..." You merely called. Kou chuckled as he played with your nipples, "This is gonna be great, wouldn't it Cutie Little Maso Kitty~?" He asks and you gave an answer by blushing. Kou sucked on one of your lady pillows and you let out a great but low moan, "Kou... Why~?"

Kou continued sucking you then he moved onto the next making you moan some more. Once Kou was finished, you pushed him down so he was on his back and you crawled above him then you started kissing his neck leaving nibble marks then making your way down to his abs and curves. Kou moaned and that turned you on.