Blood suck

{Ruki Mukami}

You don't know Ruki since you've met him yesterday, you only know that he knows how to cook and he loves making original dishes and recipes, that's all you've discovered from yesterday. Today was different... You sat on the couch, being bored then Ruki came up in front of you, "Livestock" he began. "Yes master Ruki?" You responded gazing up at him. He took your hand in his and got you standing on your feet.

He moved his free hand you your jaw line and turned your head to the side, "Don't be confused when I do this, you'll know when it happens," Ruki said. You didn't know what he was talking about but you didn't question him. You felt a sharp pain in your neck and you wanted to move but when you moved a little, the pain felt really painful. Ruki is a... Vampire?

You squeezed your eyes shut and slightly groaned but you let Ruki take tour blood until he departed and licked the remaining blood. "Ruki..." You quietly called. "Now you know, not everything though." Ruki said as he sat you back on the furniture and he started cleaning your wound so you won't get infected. "Vampire?" You whispered.

                      {Kou Mukami}

You met him yesterday and already you like him. You two were on your bed, playing (whatever you like to play) and Kou ended up pinning you on the bed, "Good game, Little Maso Kitty! But the fun isn't over yet!" You sighed and looked into his beautiful eyes, "Master Kou, I'm tired, what do you wanna do next?" You asked.

Kou lifted your head and knelt down to your collar bone, "You'll see~" he said before you felt pain like four big needles piercing your skin, two large ones on top and two smaller ones on the bottom. You let out a squeek of pain and your breath slightly shook from the pain.

Okay, the guy that you think you're in love with isn't human? He's a vampire? You put your hands on his chest and you tried to stay still and go with the pain but you shut your eyes and Kou broke apart from you and licking your collar area where he just bit, "Now, you can rest," Kou said with a smile as he exited your room. You cleaned your wound and you couldn't rest...

                   {Yuma Mukami}

"Eat it!" Yuma demands forcing you to eat a sugar cube, "No! Sugar is too sweet and I don't like it!" You whinnied while hiding under your covers. "Ugh!" You heard loud munches and you assume it's Yuma eating the sugar, "You chew loud" you said as you exposed yourself.

"Heh- I'm in a need for something else.If you can't eat a sugar cube then you can eat dust," Yuma said approaching you. You frowned and Yuma crawled to you and glanced at your chest, "I gotta say, you're lookin' good," heat rushed to your face and Yuma grabbed your jaw area and turned your head to the side.

"Yuma?" You called in a whisper, "Don't worry, Sow." Yuma came to your neck and you heard your skin pop as something sharp had entered it, "Ah! Yuma! What are you- It hurts!" Tears formed in your eyes from the pain and Yuma gripped onto your wrist.
.
.
.
.

Yuma soon departed from you and licked your red liquid streaming out of your neck, "You're a...vampire, Yuma?" You asked as your breath shook. Yuma chuckled then pulled out a sugar cube and shoved it in your mouth, "Now eat," Yuma said putting a cube in his mouth. You slowly chewed but almost gaged.

                     {Azusa Mukami}

You're walking into Azusa's room but you find him cutting his arm, "Azusa! What are you doing!?" You yelled as you ran to him and took the knife away from him. "Sorry if I scared you... I do this.... Ah, nevermind," Azusa looked down feeling sorry as he made you worried and you sat the knife on his nightstand.

"Azusa, it's okay," you said as you grabbed his hands and got him standing. "I don't want you to hurt yourself... I've only met you yesterday but I care deeply for you, I don't wanna feel pain mentally and I don't want you to feel pain physically." You hugged him but he didn't hug back so you departed with a frown.

"Eve...you don't know...why I do this... But..." Azusa bring you close and leaned his head over your shoulders then you felt wet and pain, "Ah! Azusa!?" You squeezed onto Azusa's shirt and Azusa laid you down on his bed as his mouth was still glued onto your shoulders.

He then broke apart leaving you frozen..