fluttering feelings

{Ruki Mukami}

A week past and Ruki has been the hottie with the brains, really. You don't like him, no. You love him. He cooks delicious foods and reads stories even though he doesn't want to... You dream about him and you get lost in his eyes. You don't know why you're sent away but if it's for you and Ruki to be one, you silently thank the heavens.
You want him to suck more of your blood but it hurts so why would you?

                      {Kou Mukami}

He's an idol but you wanna let him be your only idol. You think he's hot and friendly but what if he's not only friendly? What if he's a two faced hot vampire? You don't know but you know you love him. Or do you? Can you already develops strong feelings within a week? You found out that he has a birthmark the shape as a lily flower, are you the only one that knows that?

Your blood is calling his name and you love it when he bites you, it doesn't hurt much but it's like 10% pain and 90% pleasure. You love his eyes but you feel like his red eye is magical of some sort... You just love how he is and his looks.

                     {Yuma Mukami}

His body and attitude says it all... You love his body, he's a pervert and you don't really like it but it makes you flustered... He's a hotheaded hottie. You hate it when he feeds you sugar cubes, you love it when he makes you an apple, Bite...

Peek- a- boo! I see room in my heart for you Yuma! Only if you accept it.

                   {Azusa Mukami}

You hate it when he self harms himself. You wanna protect him but it's like he needs pain, like it's his life. Why? He's the most sweetest being you'll probably ever meet and your heart flutters to his extinct heart. He's very honest but it's a mystery about him harming himself.

You're sure he loves you and you wanna return that feeling, you can and you're gonna try.