Meow says I love you- Kou x cat reader

You were out in the rain, cold and alone. All you can do was hide under the nearly torn "cardboard box" that someone tossed. You meowed waiting for someone to hear but everyone seemed deaf.
.
.
.
It's now night and the only source of light you had were the light from the cars. You started to cry hoping someone would finally hear you. You then saw a light, the light was approaching you and you were shaking. You kept silent but as the figure came closer, he clicked his tongue as a cat call and he held out his hand, "It's alright little one..." He said.

You came to him and rubbed your head on his hand and he pet you making you pur. For the first time since you were first born, you felt touched and loved. The male picked you up and put you under his umbrella.
.
.
.
.
You arrived in a mansion and with the light, you saw the male had blond hair and his right eye is red and his left are blue. He put you down on a bed and he took off his pink jacket he wore. He's so handsome.... The male laid on his bed and you laid with him, "I guess I'll name you. For starters, I'm Kou Mukami! Weird talking to a pretty cat like you but cats shed feelings ya know? You're new name is (Y/N), you look like one..." Kou said with a smile that melted your heart.

'If I was human... I'd love him like he'd love me...' You said to yourself pouting but soon smiling, 'But as long as we are one right now... I'm happy."

You cuddled with him and you love his sent he produced. Kou cuddled with you and you meowed that made Kou pout, "Something wrong?" He asked. To answer his question, you rubbed your head on his face and he chuckled, your meow was a way of saying, 'I love you'