How you met

{Ruki Mukami}

Off to a new life you go, not even knowing why your here, you knocked on the door of the mansion and waited then the door opened. You walked in and explored until you bumped into something and knocked it over but you had just touched it then it slipped out of your hands into...someone else's hand. "Careful with my dishes" a male said. You looked up at the tall male who his appearance is blue- gray eyes and short black ruffled hair with gray ends and he seems to have three piercings on his right ear.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention..." You apologized while your gaze was fixed on the floor. "Heh- I can see that." The male said as he grabbed your chin and lifted your head where both eyes met with his, "Livestock..." The male said softly while rubbing your chin making you slightly giggle.

                      {Kou Mukami}

Walking down the sidewalk, you find a male walking also but it seems like he spotted you. You didn't mind so you turned to the mansion that appears to be your destination but you felt hands on your shoulders, "Hello cutie, or should you be little Masochistic kitty? Eh, Little Maso kitty for short. What brings you here?" You turned around and saw the guy you saw just seconds ago.

He's a handsome male with a blue eye on his left and red on his right. He has piercings on both ears and he has blond hair and his bangs cover his right upper side of his face. Instead of answering, you stood there just admiring his handsome face and perfect body. The male lifted his eyebrows and tilted his head then he smirked, "Should I be surprised because a cutie is admiring my charm or should I not be surprised because it's like an everyday thing?"

You snapped back into reality and you felt heat rush through your face, "Ah, sorry for being weird but I was led here, do you think this is the right location?" The male chuckled and answered, "I didn't expect any visitors but if its a cutie like you then you're my fortune so of course this is your right location!" He then picked you up and brought you inside the mansion, "Okay then," you said under your breath.

                     {Yuma Mukami}

You arrived at your destination but you saw a male like figure in front of the mansion, looks like he's watering flowers. You approached his and caught his attention, "What do you want?" He asked quite roughly. You cleared your throat and spoke, "Sorry for catching you off guard but I was led here and I don't know why. I'm not sure if this is the right place so if it's not, please tell me so I'll be on my way."

The male was handsome and he really caught your eyes. Another guys weren't this handsome but you never thought you'd talk to a hottie like this one. He has messy light brown hair in a bun but strands are out, that'll be its description of messy. He has light brown eyes and he's wearing a necklace along with a bracelet.

The male looked at you in confusion but shook it off, "How would I know? I was never informed of this. If this is where your location is then get inside." You huffed and obeyed. Jee, you know he's hot and all but does he have to be so rude?

                    {Azusa Mukami}

You were very calm and confident, though, you had no idea of what's going on. Your map led you to a mansion and you just went with it. You knocked on the door and waited then the door opened. You went inside and stood there not knowing what to do next. You decided to call your mom but she didn't pick up, you didn't wanna stand around and let someone spot you nor did you wanna yell for someone to here because it wasn't your place so you searched for someone.

You looked downstairs first but no one was to be seen. You went updates and saw a door opened, you didn't wanna intrude the room and you don't know if you already intruded a property that's not yours. You approached the room and saw a male with a hat and bandages covering his arms. He was just sitting silently.

"Excuse me," you called. The male turned around and you gasped at his appearance. He has bandages around his neck and a scar on his nose. He has gray eyes and black hair that looks blue-ish with light gray tips. He has hair in the center of his forehead and some curly hair but straight.

"What shall I...do for you?" He asked kindly but slowly. "You? Oh no... You should rest and let your wounds heal! Does it hurt? How many times a day do you clean them? Who did this to you?" You questioned with so much worry but the male chuckled a little and put his hand on your shoulder, "It's okay, Eve... I'll be fine... I am fine, I assure... You," the male gave you a smile and you sighed with relief but then your eyes widen at the name "Eve"... He was taking about you?