"They right you need some type of system. You can't burn the two out that's bringing in the most money. They need breaks too." Joe shrugged. Joe and Cane never really had conversation unless it was about security or a conflict with the customers or girls.

"I can't help that the crowd want them." Cane sighed.

"You need to start making them pay a band up front to secure they spots. Bambii and Kenzie both about they money, so make these niggas pay to see them." Joe suggested.

"I'll think on it." Cane mumbled, going towards the stage entrance. Cane knew both girls and Joe was right, he just hated being told how to run his buisness. He would use Joe's system though.

"I'm ready." Bambii sighed. Malachi would get all of her attention but after him if they didn't scream money they would get a regular dance. Regular dances were just lap dances and flirting. Unlike Malachi, she most likely wouldn't talk to others.

Joe escorted her to her private room section shielding her from all of the people trying to touch her. In Club Empire, they definitely treated Bambii like she was a celebrity. She didn't care as long as they brought their pockets and checkbooks.

"You booked up tonight, I barely got my spot." Malachi chuckled, drinking from a glass.

"You know you was gone be first." Bambii chuckled turning on the music. When We by Tank blasted through the room instantly making Malachi chuckle, Bambii knew that was his favorite song.

Bambii started off teasing him by walking behind him and leaning down in the crook of his neck. She let her hands flow down his chest as her left leg rested on his shoulder.

Malachi groaned already feeling himself getting turned on. Malachi was a chocolate man that always kept himself together. His waves were always on display with a crisp line up. His pearly white teeth was always the first thing most people noticed about him.

Bambii walked around to the front of him and straddled his lap. Malachi's hands instantly found their way to her ass gripping it. She slowly started grinding on him while looking in his eyes.

"Shit Bambii!" He hissed, throwing his head back. Everytime he got a private from her she would
make his dick stand straight up. He was glad she let him touch her, but tonight he wanted more.

Bambii grabbed his face and made him look into her eyes."Look at me." She whispered circling her hips on his bottom half. Malachi looked dead into her eyes and took one of his hands grabbing her neck.

His free hand went into his pocket and pulled out a two thick stacks of hundreds. Malachi always pre rolled Bambii's money. Tonight he had rolled 4,000.

"Damn you gone make me fuck the shit outta you girl." Malachi groaned. Bambii was used to Malachi saying that line. Bambii just liked teasing him, she would never hook up with Malachi. He was divorced because of her, if he could cheat once he could cheat again.

"Is that right?" She asked leaning into his ear.

"Y-You b—shit!" He stuttered trying to form a sentence. He was at a lost for words. Bambii had gotten on the floor and started doing some of the moves she did on stage. Making sure to bounce her ass at every beat of the music, she kept eye contact with him the whole time.

Malachi stood up and pulled Bambii up with him. "When you gone give me a chance?" He asked cupping her private area. An accidental moan escaped Bambii's mouth.

"Oh you stuck now?" He scoffed. For the first time she was speechless. Usually he was the one who's tongue was stuck in his throat, but now it was the other way around. He smirked and slapped the money on the table.