1 - Alpha Training Camp

"Lucas! Where are you!" I called out searching the forest.

  "Lucas! Please! Alpha is looking for you!" I yelled.

  "Lucas. If you don't come out in three seconds! The moment I see you I will hurt you!" I yelled my emotion turning from worried to straight up anger.

  "3..." I took out my whip which was my favorite weapon from my hair.

  My normally high pony tail came lose as I took out my weapon which usually doubled as my hair tie.

  "2..." I swang my whip against the ground making a whipping sound.

  "1..." Immediately I smelled his scent.

  "What's wrong with you!" Lucas complained.

  "Nothing. I should be asking you! What's wrong with you and escaping from your duties of future alpha!"I turned around and screamed back at him.

  "You should not be trying to whip your future Alpha! Especially when that whip of yours is coated with silver!" Lucas yelled back.

  "Maybe if you actually came out when I was calling for you I wouldn't be trying to whip you?" I asked holding my whip up.

  Each of us were good at a certain weapon.

  Mine just happened to be the whip.

  "As if I would do that!" Lucas snapped.

  I grinned at Lucas and swang my whip at him fast.

  You could hear the sound of my whip violently hit the ground.

  "Geez! What's wrong with you women!" Lucas quickly moved out of the way of my whip and took out his knives.

  He knew how painful it was to get hit by me.

  "Alpha called me to get you because he knew I'm the only pack mate who could get your lazy butt to work!" I said.

  "Why couldn't he get Jennette! She's at least 10× kinder then you!" Lucas whined.

  "I wonder why! Maybe because she couldn't find you?" I said walking around him with my whip following me like a snake on the ground.

  "That's not my fault she's an incompetent tracker!" Lucas said.

  "Well... Lucas! I'm giving you two choices. A, come with me back to your house. B, I pull my whip which is currently around your leg which would tie up your legs and not only will your legs burn but I will also drag you on the ground all the way back." I said grinning.

  This entire time he hasn't noticed I was putting a trap around him.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are my friend or you are some assassin out to kill me." Lucas sighed as he looked around.

  Knowing him he was looking for a way out.

  "Lucas. quit being so stubborn and just follow me already..." I sighed.

  "Fine!" Lucas FINALLY gave in.

  "Give me your hand." I told him.

  "Ew! Why!" Lucas spit back.

  "I know you! You are going to try and run away! So I want to tie my whip around your hand so you can't escape!" I snapped at him.

  "Isn't that just going to burn me." Lucas said.

  "Normally yes! Now no." I said sighing.

  My whip could change shape base on how I wanted it.