⚜️ 17 ⚜️

Third Person Pov:

Five, Allison, and Diego look all over their big house trying to find Y/n. They look out and see Y/n on the little gazebo in the courtyard outside with her journal.

"Hey little shit. Come on we're going on a field trip." Diego says causing Allison and Five to smack him.

"Hey Y/n. Let's go alright. We just have to go get this file on Ger- Harold Jenkins. I'm glad you're better." Allison says rubbing Y/n's back who has no response.

...

"I'll just go blink inside and get the file." Five says as Diego gives him a 'hell to the fuck no' look.

"No no no. I'm going in there. I know the ins and outs of this place. Okay." Diego says as the two boys fight. Hence the word, boys.

Allison looks over at Y/n who is doodling in her journal. Allison takes note in this because Y/n is more quieter than usual.

"Hey, what're you drawing Y/n?" Allison asks with no response. Y/n still focused on her drawing. A theatre. A girl, no a woman, standing on stage wearing all white. Bursts of light erupting from the woman in white.

"Y/n? Y/n? N/n?" Five asks a bit worried about Y/n's health and current state. She looks up and sees Five, Allison, and Diego looking at her.

"Why the fuck are yall staring at me. I know I'm gorgeous and hot but there's no need to stare. Jeez." Y/n says helping herself out of the car.

As Diego goes into the police station, Allison, Five, and Y/n wait outside by the wall.

"The fuck is this?! Who drew in my journal?!" Y/n exclaims as Five tries to calm her down.

"Hey hey calm down-" "Don't tell women to calm down Five. That's rule one. And Y/n, you drew this. Yeah. You drew this in the car. Remember?" Allison cuts Five off glaring at him.

"Y-yeah. I remember now. Yeah..." Y/n tries to sound convincing as Allison excuses herself to make a phone call to Vanya.

Five looks over at Y/n who's scratching her wrist. He feels bad for the chaos he caused since he got back. He feels bad for not knowing what the hell happened to Y/n. He feels bad for leaving. He feels bad for leaving Y/n. His heart. Other half. Other piece of the puzzle.

Before Five could get in a word, Diego walks out of the police station with the file as all 4 of them cheer.

...

"Hm...this house sure looks...cozy. Not like a stalker or psychopath lives here." Y/n lifts her eyebrows as the 'Totally Sane Quads' make there way into Harold Jenkins house.

"Yeah well be careful. We don't know what the supposed Leonard Peabody is capable of." "Yeah well he doesnt seem like a dangerous serial killer. He looked kinda scrawny." "Yeah I mean look at them." Allison and Diego talk as the two 15 year olds glare at them.

"Thanks." Y/n and Five say in sync as she slaps his arm. Y/n sees Five is limping a bit. 'Ugh this little shit' Y/n thinks.

Five grabs Y/n's hand and blinks into the house. Diego mumbling something about 'totally following the plan' as he jumps through the glass door, groaning.