♤ 5 ♤

TW: mentions of cutting, blood, needles and physical abuse.

Y/n Pov:

He hurt me...again. He tested his stupid experiments on me for the billionth time. Needles...puncturing my skin, blood dripping, screaming till my lungs hurt. He knows I'm powerful, that's why he kept experimenting on me, to find out more about my powers...to find my weaknesses and make me more powerful. I have many secrets that will be kept with me till the day I die. One of them is being 'Daddy's Little Assassin'.

"Number Eight" Dad says "Yes father" I say with him giving my a folder. My assignment...and mission. "You are to kill this man." He says opening the folder to show the picture of the man. "He has murdered many in a very cruel and disturbing way. It's said that he has some nuclear device that'll kill billions of people in a matter of seconds." Father says "Now your mission is to take down this man, destroy the device, and kill him...and remember you can't te-" Father says but I cut him off. "Yes, yes, don't tell anyone about my missions and don't take my disguise off. I know" I say with some bitterness. "Now what have I told you about your attitude, Number Eight" Father says with anger. "YEAH WELL HOW ABOUT YOU STOP REPEATING YOURSELF ALL THE DAMN TIME AND ACTUALLY HEAR AND LISTEN TO-" I get cut off when Father hits me in the face with his cane causing me to have a cut on my face.

I touch the cut and wince and I try to use my energy to heal it but Father stops me by grabbing my hair and putting a knife at my throat. "Now you will listen to me Number Eight. Don't talk back and don't you DARE use your powers or anything on me. Do you understand" Father says still holding the knife at my throat. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND NUMBER EIGHT" Father says putting a little pressure on the knife causing me to whimper a little. "Y-yes Father...I understand" I say with tears in my eyes. He takes the knife away and I exhale a shaky breath. "Now, Number Eight, it's time to go" Father says and before I leave Father calls me "Number Eight" Father says causing me to turn around and look at him again with a look I absolutely hate. He points to his wrist "No chances" He says. "No chances" I say getting subconscious scratching my wrist and leaving the room. "Y/n?" A faint voice says.

I shoot up in my bed waking up instantly. "Y/N!" Klaus says "OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Allison says "Hey Y/n you alright? You need water, a snack, anything" Vanya says "LUTHER YOU COMPLETE DICK! You caused her to go unconscious by throwing her to the damn wall like a damn rag doll" Diego says standing in front of Y/n's bed in protection. Diego and I have been best friends too, not like mine and Five's friendship, it's complicated. But Diego has always been there for me, through my highs and lows, he would always visit me when I'd cry myself to sleep, try and make jokes, challenge me with our powers.

"HEY Y/N CALM DOWN, calm down" Five says holding my hand and rubbing it to calm me. We stare in each other's eyes as if time stopped. "Hey lovebirds, stop with the young love horseshit" Diego says causing both Five and I to blush making me realize our dysfunctional family is watching us so I break eye contact and move my hand away shyly. "AWWW JUST LOOK AT THEM. THEIR HOLDING HANDS, THE EYE CONTACT, THE PAST MEMORIES RUSHING BACK OOOOOOH OMG AND THE SEXUAL TENSION" Klaus says making mine and Five's face even more red. I get up out of my bed not caring I just woke up from being unconscious. "Y/n, hey, you just woke up" Allison says "Y-yea I have something I have to go uh- check on" I lie trying to sound convincing. "Y/n you need to rest. You just woke up from being unconscious an-" Vanya says with concern in her voice before getting cut off "Uh huh and what exactly do you have to check up on" Diego says with a raised eyebrow. "I- uh" I say trying to come up with something. "HA PROBABLY TRYING TO CHECK UP ON FIVE'S DI-" Klaus says before I cut him off with purple hair and eyes. "KLAUS I SWEAR IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE, I WILL BURN YOUR DICK OFF" I say with anger and a bit of embarrassment. Everybody looks at me in fear as they step back. My purple eyes go away making my purple flames in my hair die down. I walk out of the room. "Y/n come on, Klaus is just being Klaus, he's only joking" Luther says trying to diffuse the angry tension. "Pshh. Yea right like you were joking when you threw me across the damn courtyard at the wall causing me to go unconscious. Ha yea 'only joking'" I say leaving the room flipping Luther off.