♤ 13 ♤

Five's Pov:

As we all drive in the middle of nowhere waiting for my former coworkers. I explained everything to Y/n and the car fills with silence. I can't stop thinking about that kiss...

"You know I never enjoyed it...the killing." I say as I look at the rearview mirror looking at Y/n who starts fidgeting.

"I was good at it. I took pride in it, but never gave me pleasure." I say as Luther gives me a sorry and pitiful look.

Y/n looking out the window trying to distract herself from the tension and quietness in the car. She's always hated the quietness. I see Y/n look up in the mirror as our eyes meet and she gives me a small smile and goes back to fidgeting her fingers.

"Solitude can change the mind." "Yeah I mean I've only spent 4 years on the moon but that was more than enough" Luther and I talk as Y/n breathes shakily.

"Y-yeah solitude can do crazy things to you. One can go mad, one can be depressed...and one can just...lose themselves..." Y/n says with a tear down her face. Damn why did I leave...if I didn't then Y/n wouldn't have had so much trauma and shit done to her.

Y/n points to the car coming up as we step out of the car waiting for Hazel and Cha Cha. I walk up to the both of them and in the corner of my eye I see Y/n walking up towards us.

"So the masks really necessary?" "So where is it kid." "Oh so that's how we're gonna start. You know I can just smash this into pieces and call it a day and be on my merry little way" "You won't make it halfway there" Cha Cha and I argue as she pulls out a gun.

Y/n's hands immediately create an energy flame as her eyes and hair are full purple flames. "If you DARE pull that fucking trigger...trust me you will be coughing up your own damn blood while drowning in it" Y/n says as I'm shocked. Damn how is she always so fucking hot when she threatens someone.

Cha Cha puts the gun down as I grab Y/n's hand rubbing her thumb to make her calm down and she looks at me and scoffs.

"I need to talk to the superior face to face" "About what?" "Is that any of your goddamn fucking business?! Just do whatever you need to do to bring your 'superior' and then you all don't have to sorry about me killing your fucking asses alright!" Y/n says before I could say anything and Hazel and Cha Cha don't say a damn word.

As we're waiting we hear a weird sound. Is-is that an icecream truck? Aw damn it FUCKING DAMN IT! I see Klaus driving the truck and waving as he almost crashes and everything stops.

Y/n looks around confused. Wait how is she- I get cut off by my thoughts when I hear footsteps.

"Ah lovely to see you Five, all things considered." "It's good to see you too" "Now is this the famous Y/n I've been dying to meet?! Aw you look so adorable not even-" The Handler says as she walks over to Y/n booping her nose but gets cut off by Y/n who grabs her wrist tightly.

"NO ONE. EVER. CALLS. ME...ADORABLE. Do you understand!" Y/n yells as the Handler is taken aback but has her evil smirk. Damn Y/n why do you always have to cause shit. Whenever the Handler smirks like that she always has some mischievous thing.

"Hm and FEISTY haha I like that. Very much appreciated Y/n. Couldve been a bit nicer but you know there aren't any perfect people in the world" "Yeah well I can certainly show you NICE!" I grab Y/n who tries to attack the Handler. DAMN HER PERIODS MAKE HER BAD...kinda like this side of Y/n tho...

Y/n scoffs punching my arm. Aw shit I forgot she could read minds. The Handler and I talk as Y/n paces back and forth taking in all the information.

"Oh and I couldn't forget about dear Y/n here! Y/n you will be working with Five too! Can't keep the two lovebirds apart" The Handler says as I cough and Y/n flicks the Handler off as we both deny being 'lovebirds'. Who the hell does the Handler think she is making accusations like that.

"Now you want to save all of them?" "Yes all of them" "...Okay we have a deal. Now let's go" The Handler says reaching her hand out for us to time travel with her. I glance at Y/n who hesitates but grabs the Handler's hand with a disgusted look as I stifle my laugh.

Y/n and I grab the Handler's hand and we go off to the Commission...

a/n: SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I WANTED TO MAKE IT UP TO YALL FOR YESTERDAY'S CHAPTER AND I WROTE THIS AT WORK SO YEAH SORRY IF IT'S BAD! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this small chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment ♡