♤ 6 ♤

Third Person Pov:

...(continue from last chapter)...
"Oh I wouldn't worry about that...you won't be going home" Y/n says smirking.
Tw: blood

Y/n puts her hands up and sends energy flames towards the bad guys. Five looks at her and realizes what's going on as he grabs the knife on the counter and stabs it in a man's shoulder. Bullets everywhere going off shooting down this shithole diner. "Yoohoo! Over here" Y/n says hanging upside down from a table as she uses her energy to travel around the diner making the other bad guys shoot each other. The lights were flickering as Y/n uses her energy to create nunchucks. "Hey assholes!" Five says appearing on the table making Y/n chuckle a little before choking one of the bad guys with her nunchucks she created. Five gets a pencil and stabs the dude in the eye causing him to yell out in pain. "Oooh now that's gotta hurt" Y/n says as a bullet went through her shoulder blade. Y/n yelling out in pain as her hair flares up. Five looks over at Y/n but he takes his tie and wraps it around another bad guy's neck choking him. Five looks over at Y/n who looks very angry as she fights off the guy who shot her bringing him to hit his head hard on the floor as she steps on his throat making it hard for him to breathe. "No one...EVER...ATTACKS ME FROM THE BACK!" Y/n says gritting her teeth as she uses her powers to travel through the man's body taking the living energy out of him.

Y/n walks over to the counter covered in blood drinking the rest of Five's coffee to stay strong. Five starts walking over to Y/n but sees one of the men groan as he twists the man's neck breaking it. "Nice" Y/n says causing Five to look at her with many questions roaming his mind. He sees a tracker device and goes to the counter and gets a knife to cut his arm to get the tracker out. "Woah Five what are you, ew ugh, NASTY" Y/n says disgusted as Five winces in pain and digs in his arm to get the tracker. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL FIVE EW UGH THAT'S DISGUSTING AND I DON'T THINK THAT WAS VERY SANITARY" Y/n says causing Five to chuckle. "Says the one who is covered head and toe in blood" Five says looking up and down at Y/n who just scoffs. As they walk out of the diner Five drops the tracker near the sewage pipe (I'm sorry I forgot what it was called) as Y/n fixes Five's tie. Five looks at Y/n in an unreadable look. "Why are you staring at me asshole I know I'm hot but no need to stare" Y/n says walking as Five jogs up to her. "You do know where we're going right?" Five says making Y/n smirk. "Of course, darling, we're going to Vanya's so hurry your ass up" Y/n says poking Five's nose making him blush but nobody could see it since it was dark outside.

Five and Y/n arrive at the apartments where Vanya lives. Five starts climbing the ladder to get up to Vanya's window as Y/n chuckles. "What are you laughing at. Not like you have a better idea" Five says and Y/n grabs Five's tie around his neck using her energy to travel inside Vanya's apartment. "WOAH WOAH! WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL Y-" Five yells but Y/n cuts him off "Well see I did have a better idea, right Five?" Y/n says struggling to get to the couch from using up all her energy. Five tries to help her but she refuses and just plops on the floor reating her head on the side of the couch. "You sure you didn't need help" Five says "I'm doing fine Five. The floor is much more comfortable...not like you care" Y/n says mumbling the last part. "I'm sorry what was tha-" Five gets cut off when Y/n struggles to get off the floor as she heads towards the bathroom. "Where are you going" "To the bathroom dumbass. What you wanna follow me in there too" Y/n says closing the bathroom door.

Five's Pov:

I turn the lamp off when the door unlocks. "Shit" Vanya jumps. "How did you get in here" "You should have locks on your window" "Why" "Rapists can climb" A moment of silence filled the room for a moment until Y/n yells. "Holy shit is that Y/n" Vanya says as I knock on the bathroom door. "Go away" Y/n says with anger "You alright n/n we heard you scream" I say sounding worried. "WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT YOU CALLING ME THAT NICKNAME YOU DICKWAD!" Y/n says with anger as the lights flicker in the bathroom. "Y/n I-" "Five just leave her alone. She needs to calm herself then she'll be out" Vanya says as I walk back towards the chair I was sitting on. "Is that blood" Vanya says "It's nothing" I say and Y/n walks out of the bathroom with some tears in her eyes and still covered in blood. What was wrong with her. "Must've spilled some ketchup on me...my bad" Y/n says causing Vanya's eyes to widen. Well shit she looks kinda hot covered in blood...Five there are important things going on than Y/n. "Hey Vanny, do you have some clean clothes I can wear so I can all this shit off...please" Y/n says looking down at the floor scratching her wrist like she always done. "Uh y-yeah let me go get some for you" Vanya says rushing to get clothes. "So why did you scream Y/n. And don't even try to lie to me" I say while looking at Y/n straight in the eye so she'll tell the truth. Silence fills the room and Y/n sighs. "It's just I-" Y/n says getting cut off by Vanya entering the room with new clothes for Y/n. "Thank you Vanny you just saved the day" Y/n says walking towards the bathroom and I'm eyeing her cautiously and suspiciously.

Y/n's Pov:

I close the bathroom door and turn the shower on. I take my now blood-stained clothes off and look in the mirror. Scars...everywhere...faded...torture.......memories.......Always hiding underneath so people don't see what you've been through. I look down at my right wrist and brush my fingers along the imprint in my skin. 'No Chances'

I walk into the shower. The cold water hitting my scars on my back. Water turning red from all the blood washing off my body. I've always loved the coldness it didn't bother me much. Probably because of my cold heart. I step out of the shower drying myseld and my hair with the towel leaving my hair damp. I put the clothes Vanya gave me on. Hoodie and sweatpants, Vanya gets me so much. I hear that voice in my head. 'Number Eight, do not feel guilty and do not look back at all those deaths. Your enemy will never give a 2nd chance so never use any emotions. Never. And always remember...No Chances'

I'm brought back to reality when I hear knocking on the bathroom door. I open it and see Five there "You alright Y/n?" Five says but I push him out of the way making my way towards the couch plopping myself on it exhausted. "So now since Y/n is finally here..." Five says as I growl at him causing Vanya to chuckle. "...I have to tell the both of you something" Five says causing Vanya and I to listen. "Why do you trust us. I mean I get why Y/n, but why me" Vanya says causing Five and I to blush but I hide it. "Because you're ordinary" Five says as I flick my wrist causing Five to jump from the energy shock. "Ow...because...you'll listen" Five says eyeing me as I smirk. "When I travelled into the future, you know what I found" Five says with Vanya and I shaking our heads no. "Nothing...absolutely nothing...by all means I was the last person alive" Five says causing me to listen more to what Five is saying. "There's an apocalypse...it's supposed to happen in eight days..." Five says causing Vanya and I to have a look of shock. "Well shit..." I say and the room fills with silence. "I'll put on a pot of coffee"

a/n: FINALLY POSTED THE FIGHT SCENE and I'm pretty sure i finally finished writing the 1st episode HAHA this book might be a LONG one so enjoy this emotional rollercoaster write this emotional rollercoaster of a book. Love all of you darlings and stay safe. Dont forget to vote.
~ isabella ♡