♤ 9 ♤

Five's Pov:

What the hell is Y/n's problem? Why did she just go away...why did she say dad changed her...I need to talk to her- Five no there's no time. An apocalypse is supposed to happen in a couple of days so stop with all the horseshit and get your job done.

I spacial jump to 'The Gimbel Brother's' store. Time to go see her...I walk inside the store with a flashlight in my hand so I don't get caught like a damn idiot.

I stop when I see her...Delores. "Delores...it's good to see you. I've missed you...obviously *chuckle* It's been a rough couple of days. Reunited with Y/n too *sad chuckle* it was crazy, you know, seeing my first lo- best friend. She's hurting...I know she is and I just- NO!" I get cut off when I see 2 people in masks. Hazel and Cha-Cha.

I hide behind some clothing racks as I see Delores get shot cutting her bottom half of her body. "Oh shit, it's them!" I quickly grab Delores and dodge the bullets. "I'll be right back for you" I say running and spacial jumping to another part of the store.

"You see that. I told you he was special. Now start over there and meet in the middle. Remember, shoot anything that moves" I hear Cha-Cha say as I hide behind a gardening tool area.

I grab a gardening knife and swish it to see if it's good or not. I spacial jump over to where Cha-Cha is at slicing the knife on her shoulder as she yelps out in pain.

Spacial jumping and running all around the store to not get caught. I grab a green bag and put Delores inside. I try to spacial jump but I can't. "Shit! Not now not now!"

"Got him" I see Hazel and Cha-Cha holding their guns at me as I look at them not knowing what to do. Sirens start going off as I spacial jump behind the cash register. Trying to catch my breath as I hold Delores in my arms.

~♤~

I finally get back to the academy. Hoping nobody can bother me. I walk up the stairs and see Allison and Luther talking. "Hey Five...wait what happened?" I ignore Ape-man.

"Hey Five is there anything we can-" "There's nothing we can do...there's nothing any of you can do..." I say walking to my room locking it. Little did I know Y/n was listening to all of this.

I hear knocking on my door as I ignore it. Knocking again and again on the door as I keep ignoring it.

"Go away Luther" "Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Luther...good thing I'm not" Y/n says energy traveling inside my room as I shake my head from her last comment.

"What the hell Five! What happened to your arm?!" "It's nothing" "It's not nothing! It looks like you got shot in the arm. Come here Five." "I said it's nothing-" "I said. Come. Here." Y/n says with purple eyes as I sigh loudly in defeat.

TW: needles
Y/n gets her first aid kit that had MANY things inside. "Y/n...why is there a shot (OMG I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED THAT THING FOR THE SHOT) in there...and why is there a-" "Don't ask questions you don't want answers to" Y/n says as I wince loudly as she puts the needles in my arm and stitches my arm with the bullet wound.

"So...what did you mean earlier?" "I don't understand your question" "I mean why did you say 'Dad changed you'...what the hell is that supposed to mean. And don't dare brush this topic off" I argue with Y/n as she finishes my stitch putting a bandaid on. Seriously. Thomas the Train bandaid.